A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Travel Regions » Caribbean
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Anguilla; Cocolobo Hotel Status

Old November 20th, 2014, 11:41 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Anguilla; Cocolobo Hotel Status

Just came back from Anguilla last week and everything was fine. Shoal Bay villas was fine. We had lunch there and it was not affected by the hurricane. Anguilla is a great island
Old November 21st, 2014, 10:41 AM
Banned

First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Sep 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Just came back from Anguilla last week and everything was fine. Shoal Bay villas was fine. We had lunch there and it was not affected by the hurricane. Anguilla is a great island
! Let me know about the Shoal Bay and Anguilla? Moreover tell me where did you stay during your tour of Anguilla?
I have no idea about this region and never heard about it before. I think you can guide me that what kind of attractive places are there and why to visit this region?
Old November 21st, 2014, 11:43 AM
Banned

First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Sep 2014

This place sounds amazing. alkbra, I also never listen about this place before like you. But now I am interested to know about this destination in detail. My friend if you get any information about this region must share with me. I am waiting for your quick post.