Anguilla; Cocolobo Hotel Status

Old November 20th, 2014, 11:41 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean
[email protected]

Default Anguilla; Cocolobo Hotel Status

Just came back from Anguilla last week and everything was fine. Shoal Bay villas was fine. We had lunch there and it was not affected by the hurricane. Anguilla is a great island
Old November 21st, 2014, 10:41 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Just came back from Anguilla last week and everything was fine. Shoal Bay villas was fine. We had lunch there and it was not affected by the hurricane. Anguilla is a great island
! Let me know about the Shoal Bay and Anguilla? Moreover tell me where did you stay during your tour of Anguilla?
I have no idea about this region and never heard about it before. I think you can guide me that what kind of attractive places are there and why to visit this region?
Old November 21st, 2014, 11:43 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

This place sounds amazing. alkbra, I also never listen about this place before like you. But now I am interested to know about this destination in detail. My friend if you get any information about this region must share with me. I am waiting for your quick post.