Caribbean Princess To Debut Early!

Old November 25th, 2003, 02:52 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default Caribbean Princess To Debut Early!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Princess and thought it would be of
interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

CARIBBEAN PRINCESS TO DEBUT EARLY
Line Adds Two New Sailings to Inaugural Schedule

Bringing innovations such as "Movies Under the Stars" to consumers
early, Princess' upcoming vessel Caribbean Princess will now set sail
on her inaugural voyage on April 3, 2004 -- two weeks sooner than
originally announced. The 116,000-ton vessel, currently under
construction at the Fincantieri shipyard in Monfalcone, Italy, will
offer two extra Western Caribbean sailings from Ft. Lauderdale,
expanding the company's most extensive Caribbean season ever.
The new sailings will depart on April 3 and 10, with calls at Grand
Cayman, Cozumel, Montego Bay and Princess' own private island,
Princess Cays.

"As we become a bigger player in the Caribbean, we're delighted that
these two additional departures will emphasize that we are the only
truly ‘Royal' experience in the Caribbean," said Dean Brown, Princess'
executive vice president of customer service and sales. "Being able to
add these two new cruises is an exciting way to launch our first
dedicated Caribbean ship."

Caribbean Princess, which will become the largest ship in the Princess
fleet, sports a number of new features designed specifically for
Caribbean itineraries, such as a giant 300-square-foot LED poolside
movie screen for watching Movies Under the Stars, Caribbean cuisine
dining options and nearly 900 cabins with balconies -- more than on
any other cruise ship sailing year-round in the Caribbean.

The ship also offers many of the line's distinctive features such as
the signature Personal Choice Dining®. Only Princess offers passengers
the opportunity to choose either the traditional, same time/same table
option; or Anytime Dining, which gives passengers the flexibility to
choose when, where and with whom they dine throughout the cruise.
Other Caribbean Princess amenities include the line's first in-house
Lotus Spa®, extensive children and teen centers, a wedding chapel,
internet center, and an extensive array of entertainment options and
venues.

The two new Caribbean Princess sailings will be available to book
starting November 24, and fares for the new cruises will begin at $699
for the seven-day sailings. All Princess Cruises can be booked by
contacting your travel professional.