Weather/water temp early March Western Caribbean

Old December 19th, 2003, 06:59 PM
Steve

Default Weather/water temp early March Western Caribbean

We are booked on a cruise to Cozumel and Costa Maya the second week of March.
Wife says it is going to be cool and rainy. She also has concerns that the
water will not have warmed up. Have only cruised in summer months and I can't
speak from experience. Any feedback is appreciated so I can advise Mrs. Negative.
As always remove NoSpaM from email. Thanx, Mr. Being Positive
Old December 20th, 2003, 01:46 AM
Jo-Ann

The air and water temps will be toasty warm in mid March. We cruised
the Western Caribbean the third week of March a few years ago and it
was absolutely gorgeous weather...80-85 every day, sunny, and not a
drop of rain. And the humidity was almost non-existent. And the
water was nice and warm. Tell wifey not to worry.

Jo-Ann