Need Consolidator RT ticket SFO-PRG

Old May 20th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Marc

Default Need Consolidator RT ticket SFO-PRG

I need a consolidator or bucket shop for travel San Francisco to Prague .
Any one have a recomendation.
I need to leave as soon as possible after 6:00 PM May 28. Any day as soon
after that time as possible.

I must be back in SFO any time on June 7. I want to leave Prague as late as
possible as long as I get back on the 7th.
It seems that most flights are sold out. Any suggestions greatly
appreciated.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." Samuel Johnson

Stagshrine

Old May 21st, 2004, 08:40 PM
Steve

Your biggest difficulty is flying in the few days just prior to a major
holiday. If you could somehow arrange your trip needs to allow departing on
5/30 and returning on 6/7, you could have a better chance since nearly every
seat departing SFO on 5/28 and 5/29 is sold.

Here is what you can do online:

major us airline:

926
from San Francisco(SFO) Saturday, 05/29/2004 02:45:00 PM 0
to (CDG) Sunday, 05/30/2004 10:20:00 AM

Austrian Airlines:

704
from Prague(PRG) Monday, 06/07/2004 08:45:00 AM 0
to Vienna(VIE) Monday, 06/07/2004 09:40:00 AM
87
from Vienna(VIE) Monday, 06/07/2004 11:30:00 AM 0
to New York(JFK) Monday, 06/07/2004 02:40:00 PM
7989
from New York(JFK) Monday, 06/07/2004 05:50:00 PM 0
to San Francisco(SFO) Monday, 06/07/2004 09:02:00 PM

Adult Fare(s) 1 $743.05
Taxes and Govt. Fees 1 $122.60
Processing Fees 0
Total cost of SFO-CDG PRG-SFO is $875.65
Normal Delivery -- $10.00
Rush Delivery -- $25.00

Internet booking engine:
http://airtravelcenter.com/atcbroker.htm

That leaves you to book a one way (or a pretend round trip to save money)
from CDG-PRG and you can use this engine:
http://airtravelcenter.com/tselect.htm
or see what you can get from Czech Air, Austrian Air, Smart Wings or any
other budget or fair priced airline serving CDG-PRG on 5/30