Italy/Germany/Switzerland Travelogue

Old November 28th, 2005, 03:05 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Italy/Germany/Switzerland Travelogue

Hi all,

Just finished uploading some pics to my travelogue from a trip I took
last year. Went to Oktoberfest then mountain biking in Switzerland.
Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.travbuddy.com/trip_view.php?tid=127

Old November 28th, 2005, 03:32 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

skrev i meddelandet
oups.com...
Hi all,

Just finished uploading some pics to my travelogue from a trip I took
last year. Went to Oktoberfest then mountain biking in Switzerland.
Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.travbuddy.com/trip_view.php?tid=127

Have you ever been in Italy?
(Italy was mentioned in the topic)

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/italien-ligurien/

Old November 28th, 2005, 03:58 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Luigi Donatello Asero" skrev i meddelandet

skrev i meddelandet
oups.com...
Hi all,

Just finished uploading some pics to my travelogue from a trip I took
last year. Went to Oktoberfest then mountain biking in Switzerland.
Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.travbuddy.com/trip_view.php?tid=127

Have you ever been in Italy?
(Italy was mentioned in the topic)

I can see some pictures from Rome and Venice.... so ??

Old November 28th, 2005, 04:39 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Yep, I have been to Italy. I actually spent 4 months studying as a
student in Rome. The first few pics in the trip are also from Rome and
Venice.

Old November 28th, 2005, 08:26 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

skrev i meddelandet
oups.com...
Yep, I have been to Italy. I actually spent 4 months studying as a
student in Rome. The first few pics in the trip are also from Rome and
Venice.

Was it a long ago? Was it a nice stay?
Can you speak Italian?
Perhaps you might be interested in posting at europa.union as well

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/oversattning.php

Old November 28th, 2005, 11:07 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

On 27 Nov 2005 19:05:02 -0800, wrote:

Hi all,

Just finished uploading some pics to my travelogue from a trip I took
last year. Went to Oktoberfest then mountain biking in Switzerland.
Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.travbuddy.com/trip_view.php?tid=127

http://www.travbuddy.com/photos_popup.php?pid=506
I think "The cozy town of Gimmelwald" is actually Mürren.

http://www.travbuddy.com/photos_popup.php?pid=492
The "giant gothic cathedral" is the town hall, while the
nearby "shopping plaza" is Marienplatz.

Old November 29th, 2005, 05:02 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
On 27 Nov 2005 19:05:02 -0800, wrote:

Hi all,

Just finished uploading some pics to my travelogue from a trip I took
last year. Went to Oktoberfest then mountain biking in Switzerland.
Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.travbuddy.com/trip_view.php?tid=127

http://www.travbuddy.com/photos_popup.php?pid=506
I think "The cozy town of Gimmelwald" is actually Mürren.

http://www.travbuddy.com/photos_popup.php?pid=492
The "giant gothic cathedral" is the town hall, while the
nearby "shopping plaza" is Marienplatz.

Hi Jesper,

Thanks for the names of the places in Munich, I was trying to remember
what they were but it was over a year ago and we just passed through.
I'll make the corrections.

The Switzerland photo actually is from Gimmelwald though! I remember
this because we were going to stay at the Mountain Hostel
(http://www.mountainhostel.com/) and passed right by it.

Eric

Old November 29th, 2005, 10:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

On 2005-11-29, wrote:
Jesper Lauridsen wrote:

http://www.travbuddy.com/photos_popup.php?pid=506
I think "The cozy town of Gimmelwald" is actually Mürren.

The Switzerland photo actually is from Gimmelwald though! I remember
this because we were going to stay at the Mountain Hostel
(http://www.mountainhostel.com/) and passed right by it.

On your photo, there's a tennis court left of center. I don't think there
are any courts in Gimmelwald. On this picture of Mürren
http://www.palace-muerren.ch/palace_...e&image=16.jpg
you can see the court along the edge of the cliff.

Pictures from the courts can be seen here (despite the url):
http://www.gimmelwald.com/miscviews.html (at the bottom)

I don't doubt that the trail you were on took you to Gimmelwald without
going through Mürren - it's on the right side. But the town in the picture
is Mürren.
Old November 30th, 2005, 04:21 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

I think you're right! Thanks for the corrections, I appreciate it!

Old November 30th, 2005, 11:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

On 2005-11-30, wrote:
I think you're right! Thanks for the corrections, I appreciate it!

Nitpicking is what we do here.