Caribbean or Central America Cruise with minimal "at sea" time?

Old January 18th, 2004, 03:06 PM
John Smith

Default Caribbean or Central America Cruise with minimal "at sea" time?

Hi All -

Are there cruises in Central America or the Caribbean that have very few
days at
sea? I would like to spend most of my daytime on land.

Thanks.

Old January 18th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Ann DG

Hi John,

I went to the South Caribbean in July. We left from San Juan, P. R.
and was in a different port everyday. We had 1 day at sea. We were on
RCCL Adventure of the Seas.

Happy cruise hunting.

Ann