nudity on carnival ships

Old December 14th, 2003, 12:36 AM
Cathy & Steve

Default nudity on carnival ships

I understand that carnival does no discourage full nudity on their topless
deck. Can anyone confirm this.

Old December 14th, 2003, 01:14 AM
Howard Garland

Cathy & Steve wrote:

I understand that carnival does no discourage full nudity on their topless
deck. Can anyone confirm this.

I've seen some very strange things on Carnival topless decks but never
anyone nude. Close, but no cigar.

Howie

Old December 14th, 2003, 02:44 AM
jcoulter

"Cathy & Steve" wrote in
:

I understand that carnival does no discourage full nudity on their
topless
deck. Can anyone confirm this.

But nudity is relative. On HAL of all things last week I saw a topless
young lady whose lower was a floss thong (or so I am told from my
description) Trust me she had a good electrolysist or bikini waxer.
Old December 14th, 2003, 04:31 AM
Jim

I can tell you that yes they DO discourage full nudity and actually will
tell you to put clothes on immediately. Nudity is not allowed. Topless only.
Jim

Old December 14th, 2003, 04:29 PM
Geh

Jim, you shouldn't speak in such absolute terms. I just returned from the
conquest. There was both male and female full nudity with the knowledge if
not the approval of carnival.

Geh

Old December 15th, 2003, 10:20 PM
Howard Garland

Geh wrote:
Jim, you shouldn't speak in such absolute terms. I just returned from the
conquest. There was both male and female full nudity with the knowledge if
not the approval of carnival.

Geh

Cool Geh. Guess I have to put the Conquest down as a must do.

Howie - would love a ship where I can ditch those tan thru suits.

Old December 15th, 2003, 11:43 PM

....I don't know... If the "Conquest" cruisers look like any of the
bathing beauties I've seen on HAL --Well, I'll just stay with HAL.
...Besides... The only wieners that I have any interest in bumping into
on a cruise ship, are those in a bun covered with cheese and mustard.
...Jon

Old December 16th, 2003, 03:33 PM
Kowboyguard

I went shortless on my last cruise on Carnival, if girls can go topless up
there, its kind of not fair for guys not to be allowed to get some sun all over
as well.