Happy New Year!!!!!!

Old December 29th, 2007, 08:03 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Sarah Czepiel

Default Happy New Year!!!!!!

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:33:17 GMT, Anthropy wrote:

:On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:10:54 -0500, Ken Ehrett wrote:
:
:On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:11:18 -0800 (PST), Ned Viking
wrote:
:
:On Dec 28, 1:00*pm, Anthropy wrote:
: I would like to take this opportunity to wish a belated merry
: Christmas to *all* the posters of antu, even the yank war mongering
: scum but only because the US is so obviously disappearing down the
: proverbial toilet at the moment. The US economy is a joke, the Dollar
: is not even worth wiping your arse on any more and America's dismal
: attempt at stealing Iraqi oil is a global joke. Life in 2008 can only
: get worse for the US and I don't like to kick anyone whilst they are
: down.
: I won't add insult to injury by wishing the yank war mongering scum a
: happy new year as it's pretty obvious it won't be (for the US anyway)
: but to everyone else, happy new year.
:
:Happy New Year to all the good Gentiles who know the new year starts
:on January 1. The kikes/hebes who think it starts in September, I do
:NOT include in the "happy new year" greeting.
:
:BTW the politically correct "happy holidays" (instead of "Merry Xmas")
:thread by Sarah/Ken is putrid, full of dozens of sickening arse-
:kissing posts not appropriate for a flame group, full of personal crap
:that should have been done via email if at all.
:
:What's the matter Polio, did Santa come down your chimney and kick you
:in the nuts again this year?
:
:What would you know of Santa? Surely Muslims don't celebrate
:Christmas.

What makes you think Ken is a Moslem?
Old December 30th, 2007, 02:05 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Anthropy

wrote:
:
[...]

He has all the qualifications to be a Muslim fundee. Lets see, he
treats women like **** i.e he allows you to be abused on Usenet
because no-one "really" believes he exists let alone is married to
you. All that abuse could have been easily avoided by the posting of
one wedding photo. Obviously ken won't let you post a pic therefore
allowing your claim of marriage to be ridiculed and making you look
somewhat foolish and continually humiliated on antu.
He believes his values regarding the way people live their lives are
absolutely right and would gladly use violence and murder to make
others see his way.
Also there is the antu "rumour" that ken is a Muslim and as we all
know, there is no smoke without fire.

Old December 30th, 2007, 02:28 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Sarah Czepiel

:wrote:
:
:On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:33:17 GMT, Anthropy wrote:
:
::On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:10:54 -0500, Ken Ehrett wrote:
::
::On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:11:18 -0800 (PST), Ned Viking
wrote:
::
[...]

Abused on usenet? Surely you jest Asshappy.

:because no-one "really" believes he exists let alone is married to
:you.

Do you exist, Asshappy? You know Ken's name, address, and phone
number. Are you prepared to give the same?

:All that abuse could have been easily avoided by the posting of
:one wedding photo.

I fail to see any abuse, Ass.

:Obviously ken won't let you post a pic therefore
:allowing your claim of marriage to be ridiculed and making you look
:somewhat foolish and continually humiliated on antu.

I seem to have missed that, Ass.

:He believes his values regarding the way people live their lives are
:absolutely right and would gladly use violence and murder to make
:others see his way.

And he's right, Asshappy. I'm certain Ken would enjoy tearing your
finger nails off one at a time.

:Also there is the antu "rumour" that ken is a Muslim

Really?

:and as we all know, there is no smoke without fire.

Indeed. "There's no significant shirtlifter talk until you arrive
for your usual swishy flyby." - Great American Larry Jandro

Old December 30th, 2007, 02:50 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Anthropy

:wrote:
:
:On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:33:17 GMT, Anthropy wrote:
:
::On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:10:54 -0500, Ken Ehrett wrote:
::
::On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:11:18 -0800 (PST), Ned Viking
wrote:
::
[...]

That river in Egypt.

:because no-one "really" believes he exists let alone is married to
:you.

Do you exist, Asshappy?

You know Ken's name, address, and phone
number.

But no wedding photo!!

Are you prepared to give the same?

I'm not married.

:All that abuse could have been easily avoided by the posting of
:one wedding photo.

I fail to see any abuse, Ass.

That river in Egypt.

:Obviously ken won't let you post a pic therefore
:allowing your claim of marriage to be ridiculed and making you look
:somewhat foolish and continually humiliated on antu.

I seem to have missed that, Ass.

That river in Egypt.

:He believes his values regarding the way people live their lives are
:absolutely right and would gladly use violence and murder to make
:others see his way.

And he's right,

You don't see any hypocrisy in that then?

Asshappy. I'm certain Ken would enjoy tearing your
finger nails off one at a time.

Of course he would, he's a fundee and I don't agree with his values
therefore it's acceptable (in his eyes) to murder me or anyone else
that thinks the US is a ********.

:Also there is the antu "rumour" that ken is a Muslim

Really?

Yes.

:and as we all know, there is no smoke without fire.

Indeed. "There's no significant shirtlifter talk until you arrive
for your usual swishy flyby." - Great American Larry Jandro

Definite sign of capitulation when you have to start quoting Larry.

BTW, just in case you didn't geddit, river in Egypt = denial.
Old December 30th, 2007, 03:11 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Sarah Czepiel

:wrote:
:
:On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 02:05:20 GMT, Anthropy wrote:
:
::On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:03:55 -0500, Sarah Czepiel
::wrote:
::
::On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:33:17 GMT, Anthropy wrote:
::
:::On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:10:54 -0500, Ken Ehrett wrote:
:::
:::On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:11:18 -0800 (PST), Ned Viking
wrote:
:::
[...]

Again, no name, address, and phone number from you, Ass.

[...]

Oh no Asshappy you have it all wrong. If Ken murdered you it would be
for sport, not for any of your goofy political positions.

::Also there is the antu "rumour" that ken is a Muslim
:
:Really?
:
:Yes.
::and as we all know, there is no smoke without fire.
:
:Indeed. "There's no significant shirtlifter talk until you arrive
:for your usual swishy flyby." - Great American Larry Jandro
:
:Definite sign of capitulation when you have to start quoting Larry.

And you showed such promise with a 111 line reply....

:BTW, just in case you didn't geddit, river in Egypt = denial.

They kicked Columbus for telling that one, Ass.