Happy Holidays!

Old December 27th, 2007, 10:02 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa, rec.travel.air
Shilpa

Default Happy Holidays!

this can't happen due to fault in browser....just check out at google
you can get good help from there

Shilpa
Project Manager
http://www.cheapflightstomumbai.com
Old December 27th, 2007, 02:07 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Sarah Czepiel

Default Happy Holidays! (Whiskers Isn't Permitted to Use the Greeting "Happy Christmas"

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 15:33:52 +1100, Rick Mather socking as my dead
friend Dave Whitmarsh and ****ed that he wasn't
mentioned in my Christmas greetings wrote:

:On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 15:52:52 -0500, Sarah Czepiel
:wrote:
:

American's don't use the term " Happy Christmas" you goofy colonial
peon.

There, I've given you your allotted 5 seconds of my time this year.
Old December 27th, 2007, 09:21 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

Craig Welch wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:
Craig Welch wrote:
Greg Procter wrote:
Craig Welch wrote:
Greg Procter wrote:

Did Groggy give you the name of that cigar seller..?
http://www.webhavana.com
No Larry, he didn't.

He said "follow the links"
I don't see any link to "cigars" on the default page for www.webhavana.com.

Greggy, what LINKS did you follow to find the info?
Follow the links!
What link on the default page do you start with?
There is no mention of cigars on the default page.
You need to learn to read - the cited page is a potted description of
Cuba for tourists. It most definitely covers cigars. It has links to
cigar makers and sellers.
The page http://www.webhavana.com/ has no mention of cigars.
I gave you two cites.
Really? What was the other one?
go and snip them - stop being a lazy prick, get off your arse and find
my posting.
I told you. I have checked. http://www.webhavana.com was the only link
you had posted until this morning.

Now how could I possibly stop being a lazy prick and find it when it's
not there?
That of course wouldn't be possible, but as I posted _two_ links you
remain a lazy prick.
I've done the requisite work. I did a search on rec.travel.air 'from:
greg and body: www and body: cigar'.

That found 20 posts. I then re-read each one.

http://www.webhavana.com was the only link you had posted until this
morning.

So there you have it. I've done the requisite work. How does that make
me a lazy prick?

Your answer?

Speaking of which ... why don't you just re-post it?

Because there's nearly an endless list under this topic.

Estimated time to do a search: 10 minutes

Estimated increase in credibility: priceless

Craig, if I claimed that your name was "Craig" you'd demand a cite and
post 291 messages calling me a liar.
Old December 27th, 2007, 10:05 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

"Mr. Travel" wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:

Larry, old cactus head, I have a web-page on a US administrator's site -
are you stupidly suggesting I'm a yank????

No, a crank.

I was asking Larry about his suggestion, not what you imagine a person
with cognitive abilities might think if he were in Larry's position.

Thank you for not considering me to be a yank!
Old December 28th, 2007, 02:31 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

Craig Welch wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:

Larry, old cactus head, I have a web-page on a US administrator's site -
are you stupidly suggesting I'm a yank????

So you deny it?

For you Craig, yes.
For the rest of the world, No.
Old December 28th, 2007, 09:46 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Mr. Travel

Craig Welch wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:

Larry, old cactus head, I have a web-page on a US administrator's site -
are you stupidly suggesting I'm a yank????

So you deny it?

I can't believe he registered it himself.
Old December 28th, 2007, 06:48 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Sarah Czepiel

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 17:32:54 GMT, Larry in AZ
wrote:

:Waiving the right to remain silent, "Mr. Travel" said:
:
: Craig Welch wrote:
:
: Greg Procter wrote:
:
: Larry, old cactus head, I have a web-page on a US administrator's site -
: are you stupidly suggesting I'm a yank????
:
:
: So you deny it?
:
:
: I can't believe he registered it himself.
:
:He's probably talking about a MySpace page, or something like that. The
:imbecile doesn't know the difference between a site he owns and one he simply
:uses.

That's for sure. Greg routinely calls the messages he sends to usenet
newsgroups " email".