Do I go through security at PHL from Terminal F to A?

Old December 27th, 2007, 03:38 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Doug Weller[_2_]

Default Do I go through security at PHL from Terminal F to A?

Landing at Terminal F and taking the shuttle bus to A or C, do I go
through security?
Thanks
Doug
Old December 27th, 2007, 03:57 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Steve Cain

Probably not. You never leave the airside.
http://www.phl.org/flashterminalmap.html

Old December 27th, 2007, 05:10 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Doug Weller[_2_]

On Dec 27, 10:57*am, "Steve Cain" wrote:
Probably not. *You never leave the airside.http://www.phl.org/flashterminalmap.html

Thanks. I know that from A/C to F you do have to go through security
at F again. I just can't remember what happens when you go the other
way.

Doug

s"Doug Weller" wrote in message

Landing at Terminal F and taking the shuttle bus to A or C, do I go
through security?
Thanks
Doug- Hide quoted text -

Old December 28th, 2007, 02:38 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Jeff Hacker

"Doug Weller" wrote in message
Landing at Terminal F and taking the shuttle bus to A or C, do I go
through security?
Thanks
Doug

No. The bus runs inside the security area.