St Lucia or Tobago?

Old February 13th, 2004, 11:45 PM

Default St Lucia or Tobago?

I've been to both numerous times and without a doubt if I were to buy a
villa it would be Tobago. Tobago has a much lower cost of living and is
equally as nice as St. Lucia though does not have quite the dramatic
landscape. St. Lucia is easier to reach than Tobago which may or may not be
good, Tobago for that reason has lower tourism and is less spoilt. I hope
this helps.

"strawberries" wrote in message
I am travelling over to St Lucia at the end of this month. The intention
is to look at a number of villas which are for sale. But I have also been
told to give Tobago a look.

Anyone have opinions as to which is the most beautiful island?

Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Old February 14th, 2004, 11:07 AM
Miguel Cruz

strawberries wrote:
Now the images in this gallery, truly looked like paradise on earth to
me.

The pictures aren't lying - it does look like that. It has much less
population density than most of the islands, and people are very, very
friendly. I haven't been to St Lucia to compare, though.

How bad was the heat and humidity while you were in the islands?

Bad as in not enough or too much? That's pretty subjective - check out a
site like www.worldclimate.com which will let you compare against places you
know.

http://www.worldclimate.com/cgi-bin/grid.pl?gr=N11W060

miguel
--
Hundreds of travel photos from around the world: http://travel.u.nu/
Old February 16th, 2004, 05:02 AM
Robert \Doc\ Adelman, C.I.D.

"strawberries" wrote in message
"M" wrote in
:

I've been to both numerous times and without a doubt if I were to buy
a villa it would be Tobago. Tobago has a much lower cost of living
and is equally as nice as St. Lucia though does not have quite the
dramatic landscape

St Lucia has one or two dramatic vistas... very much so. Tobago has scores
of properties with incredible views.

Acquiring clear title to the land in Tobago may be a serious issue.