Cabo San Lucas trip

Old August 31st, 2006, 07:10 PM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default Cabo San Lucas trip

I am flying to Cabo San Lucas next week. I am meeting other friends
and family that are flying in also from around the US. I know Hurrican
John is supposed to hit the area tomorrow. If the hurricane hits the
area and the airport is closed for damage or no power that is going to
ruin the trip for all of us since we cannot get all together again. We
all have non refundable tickets. Is there anyway we can try and get
our money back from the airlines or are we stuck with the tickets.

Any suggestions

Old August 31st, 2006, 07:15 PM posted to rec.travel.air
JohnT[_1_]

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am flying to Cabo San Lucas next week. I am meeting other friends
and family that are flying in also from around the US. I know Hurrican
John is supposed to hit the area tomorrow. If the hurricane hits the
area and the airport is closed for damage or no power that is going to
ruin the trip for all of us since we cannot get all together again. We
all have non refundable tickets. Is there anyway we can try and get
our money back from the airlines or are we stuck with the tickets.

Ask the Airline(s).

JohnT