Continental Airlines Flight Attendant

Old November 29th, 2006, 12:16 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Nellie

Default Continental Airlines Flight Attendant

I've been offered a job as a fight attendant with Continental Airlines.
Any comments about the pros and or cons of the company or flight
attendant position? I know little about working in the airline
business. Thanks.

Old November 29th, 2006, 01:27 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Newby

"Nellie" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've been offered a job as a fight attendant with Continental Airlines.
Any comments about the pros and or cons of the company or flight
attendant position? I know little about working in the airline
business. Thanks.

Seems like you should have been asking those questions before applying for a
job.

Old November 29th, 2006, 01:42 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Mike Hunt

Newby wrote:
"Nellie" wrote in message
ups.com...

I've been offered a job as a fight attendant with Continental Airlines.
Any comments about the pros and or cons of the company or flight
attendant position? I know little about working in the airline
business. Thanks.

Seems like you should have been asking those questions before applying for a
job.

She's the sharpest knife in the drawer, eh

She should work with the DOD.
We have plenty of people that she can be smarter than
Old November 29th, 2006, 06:22 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Ajanta

Nellie wrote:

: I've been offered a job as a fight attendant with Continental Airlines.
: Any comments about the pros and or cons of the company or flight
: attendant position? I know little about working in the airline
: business. Thanks.

Hi Nellie, why not hang out at the airports a little and try to talk to
a few randomly chosen CO flight attendants? Approach the "Union" for
their take? Good luck.
Old November 29th, 2006, 08:33 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Jeff Hacker

"Nellie" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've been offered a job as a fight attendant with Continental Airlines.
Any comments about the pros and or cons of the company or flight
attendant position? I know little about working in the airline
business. Thanks.

The airline business isn't what it used to be, but of the U.S. domestic
carriers, Continental is arguably the best to work for.