Looking to find better deals on travel why not try

Old December 11th, 2006, 11:00 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Travelhound

Default Looking to find better deals on travel why not try

http://www.ytb.com/vtart
for some of the best package deals or airline deals or even just
flowers.
Also if you are looking for part time of full time work we are
accepting applications.

Old December 13th, 2006, 02:57 AM posted to rec.travel.air
LVTravel

Default Violation of YTB contract

You have violated your contract with YTB by posting on this and other
newsgroups. I strongly recommend that you do not do this again.

Old December 13th, 2006, 08:40 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Hatunen

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:57:21 -0500, "LVTravel"
wrote:

You have violated your contract with YTB by posting on this and other
newsgroups. I strongly recommend that you do not do this again.

Who has?

What's a "YTB"? Yorkshire Tourist Board?

Old December 13th, 2006, 10:35 PM posted to rec.travel.air
LVTravel[_1_]

Travelhound has. And he knows what YTB is. He was spamming
a newsgroup which is a direct violation of the contract he
signed.

--
************* DAVE HATUNEN )
*************

Old December 13th, 2006, 10:42 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Mike Hunt

LVTravel wrote:

Travelhound has. And he knows what YTB is. He was spamming
a newsgroup which is a direct violation of the contract he
signed.

Then tell him. To everyone else the post made no sense.
You didn't posted as a response (Re, nor did you direct it anyone.
Old December 14th, 2006, 02:24 AM posted to rec.travel.air
LVTravel

What can I say. I posted it directly as a continuation of the thread (yes I
did change the subject) and it was directed solely at the OP to advise HIM
or HER that they were in violation since I would not go to their web site
and send them an email. I keep a long standing practice not to continue
spam by repeating the spam in my reply message. The OP was using a news
reader (Mozilla/5.0) so IF the OP looks for responses here, it was seen
directly under his post. If you (Mozilla/5.0) or Hatunen (Forte Agent
3.3/32.846) had looked at the first post in the thread, you too would have
seen the original subject. You both are using a newsreader, not the clunky
web interface so you should very easily have been able to see the OP.

When this person signed on to YTB, that person signed that they would not
spam any group of people. The person did, and was wrong. I was just
telling him/her. Reminding the person of their contractual obligations. No,
I am not the YTB police but I am familiar with their policies and trying to
keep this person from getting into trouble with them.

"Mike Hunt" postmaster@localhost wrote in message
. ..

Old December 14th, 2006, 11:26 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Hatunen

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:24:46 -0500, "LVTravel"
wrote:

What can I say. I posted it directly as a continuation of the thread (yes I
did change the subject)

You are apparently unaware that many, maybe most, newsreaders
will nto shjow that as the continuation of a thread.

and it was directed solely at the OP to advise HIM
or HER that they were in violation since I would not go to their web site
and send them an email.

But we have no idea of who the OP was.

I keep a long standing practice not to continue
spam by repeating the spam in my reply message. The OP was using a news
reader (Mozilla/5.0) so IF the OP looks for responses here, it was seen
directly under his post. If you (Mozilla/5.0) or Hatunen (Forte Agent
3.3/32.846) had looked at the first post in the thread, you too would have
seen the original subject. You both are using a newsreader, not the clunky
web interface so you should very easily have been able to see the OP.

When this person signed on to YTB, that person signed that they would not
spam any group of people. The person did, and was wrong. I was just
telling him/her. Reminding the person of their contractual obligations. No,
I am not the YTB police but I am familiar with their policies and trying to
keep this person from getting into trouble with them.

So you figure that unlike for many of us, the OP will see your
silly little comment as the continuation of a thread and know it
is directed at him/her? Why?