Continental Airlines Flight Attendant

Old December 1st, 2006, 12:12 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Tchiowa

Default Jim Davis vs the OLD PRO Mike Hunt in rec.travel.air

Reef Fish wrote:
Jim Davis wrote:
Mike Hunt wrote:
Jim Davis wrote:

Open your eyes. He asked the exact same question that you did,

Would this mean I responded to one post before reading all of the
followup posts thread? How do you read threads, in reverse order?

I read them in order time & date. You asked the same question that was
posted about 2 hours before.

Jim, you are what's known in the internet as a "Clueless Newbie"!

Jim is far, far more knowledgeable that you, "Bob".

You are the laughing stock of all travel NGs.

Old December 1st, 2006, 12:21 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

Tchiowa wrote:

Reef Fish wrote:
Jim Davis wrote:
Mike Hunt wrote:
Jim Davis wrote:

Open your eyes. He asked the exact same question that you did,

Would this mean I responded to one post before reading all of the
followup posts thread? How do you read threads, in reverse order?

I read them in order time & date. You asked the same question that was
posted about 2 hours before.

Jim, you are what's known in the internet as a "Clueless Newbie"!

Jim is far, far more knowledgeable that you, "Bob".

I believe that is spelled "b00b"...

You are the laughing stock of all travel NGs.

Yep, his mommy should take his computer away...

--
Best
Greg

Old December 1st, 2006, 01:00 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Reef Fish[_4_]

Tchiowa wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
Jim Davis wrote:
Mike Hunt wrote:
Jim Davis wrote:

Open your eyes. He asked the exact same question that you did,

Would this mean I responded to one post before reading all of the
followup posts thread? How do you read threads, in reverse order?

I read them in order time & date. You asked the same question that was
posted about 2 hours before.

Jim, you are what's known in the internet as a "Clueless Newbie"!

His LIFE TIME posting threads in rec.travel.air is even LESS than that
posted by you, Tchiowa, and you are already a "Clueless Newbie" in
this group with a LIFE TIME posting total in 186 threads.

Jim is far, far more knowledgeable that you, "Bob".

You two are just the "Clueless Newbie TWINS".

I had posted in more threads and 10 times more posts in rec.travel.air
than YOUR LIFE TIME total by this time in 2003! At that time, you
had been in exactly 12 threads in this group.

Clueless Newbie!

You are the laughing stock of all travel NGs.

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Old December 1st, 2006, 03:54 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Reef Fish[_4_]

Reef Fish wrote:
Jim Davis wrote:
Mike Hunt wrote:
Jim Davis wrote:

Jim, you are what's known in the internet as a "Clueless Newbie"!

While what you said about Mike Hunt's post and yours are correct,
you (Jim Davis) who has a LIVE TIME history of only
137 threads in group:rec.travel.air

Nope - No newbie. I posted as Maxx for years, but there became so many
with the same name, I was being confused with others, and even got in
the middle of a few flame wars by accident.

What a lame excuse! You've been posting as Jim Davis since 1991,
for those 137 threads of yours. And there are many more Jim Davis
than Maxx!! If I did a search for Jim Davis (without restricting it
rec.travel.air) I would have found 15,400 threads in all kinds of ngs.

you were posting from Google in the thread, which is nicely
threaded for YOU, in the order time & date, by Google!

I post from google because I'm always on the road. It's just easier
this way.

Another lame excuse. You're posting from Google with your Yahoo
address which is always accessible when you are on the road as
long as you have an ISP to access the internet. I post from Google
with my Yahoo address too. That's how I know, but I post through
Google because I can jump from one newsgroup to another and
look up the archives easily. Also nobody can spam me in Google. :-)

My OE sorts by time & date too, so does Agent. I spend a
few hours a night here. Mike Hunt - Mrtravel - Mraveltry, etc.
doesn't bother me. I ignore most posts, and if I have nothing to do,
and want to kill some time, I'll answer.

And that's why you got into this frivolous thread and your argument
with Mike Hunt?

the rest snipped, I don't care to get into a flame war.

Just learn how to find out the background of your jousting opponent
if you don't know who he is. You and Tchiowa are in the same boat.
Neither of you know much about rec.travel.air, and both waste your
time swinging in the frivolous thread.

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Old December 1st, 2006, 05:17 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Reef Fish[_4_]

Jim Davis wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
Jim Davis wrote:
Mike Hunt wrote:
Jim Davis wrote:

Jim, you are what's known in the internet as a "Clueless Newbie"!

While what you said about Mike Hunt's post and yours are correct,
you (Jim Davis) who has a LIVE TIME history of only
137 threads in group:rec.travel.air

Nope - No newbie. I posted as Maxx for years, but there became so many
with the same name, I was being confused with others, and even got in
the middle of a few flame wars by accident.

What a lame excuse! You've been posting as Jim Davis since 1991,
for those 137 threads of yours. And there are many more Jim Davis
than Maxx!! If I did a search for Jim Davis (without restricting it
rec.travel.air) I would have found 15,400 threads in all kinds of ngs.

I've posted under dozens of nym's & E-mail addys since the late 70"s

You "posted"? On your board in your office? LOL Google's USENET
record (all newsgroups and some listserv LISTS) doesn't start until
1981.

and I'm not going back to try to find all of them. Beleive what you
want. It won't keep me awake at night.

I post from google because I'm always on the road. It's just easier
this way.

Another lame excuse. You're posting from Google with your Yahoo
address which is always accessible when you are on the road as
long as you have an ISP to access the internet.

Correct. At home, I'm on Road Runner. You can't access Usenet through
RR's sever while on the road.

So, what's posting with Google have to do with you "on the road"?
That was my point.

I post from Google
with my Yahoo address too. That's how I know, but I post through
Google because I can jump from one newsgroup to another and
look up the archives easily. Also nobody can spam me in Google. :-)

So what's the problem? My Yahoo account is my "spam catcher" too.

See my comment above. Your "on the road" excuse for Google is a
pointless comment from you.

My OE sorts by time & date too, so does Agent. I spend a
few hours a night here. Mike Hunt - Mrtravel - Mraveltry, etc.
doesn't bother me. I ignore most posts, and if I have nothing to do,
and want to kill some time, I'll answer.

And that's why you got into this frivolous thread and your argument
with Mike Hunt?

You've got an obsession with this guy, and you're jumping my case
because I answered a few of his posts. (Tchiowa too) If it's
frivolous to you, ignore it! This is only a "pass time" for me.

the rest snipped, I don't care to get into a flame war.

Just learn how to find out the background of your jousting opponent
if you don't know who he is.

I've seen his posts for years. And I've seen Nomen's and the dozens
other names from the remailers that he uses.

You and Tchiowa are in the same boat.
Neither of you know much about rec.travel.air, and both waste your
time swinging in the frivolous thread.

While you waste your time going back and forth with Morrow, and a few
others. "Six of one, and half a dozen of the other."

I ignore Greg Morrow most of the time. He is known for stalking my
posts and making his same noise. Now he is just getting his wider
exposure from Runge and others for his sexual and sociopath behavior.

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Old December 1st, 2006, 06:43 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Tchiowa

Reef Fish wrote:
Tchiowa wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
Jim Davis wrote:
Mike Hunt wrote:
Jim Davis wrote:

Open your eyes. He asked the exact same question that you did,

Would this mean I responded to one post before reading all of the
followup posts thread? How do you read threads, in reverse order?

I read them in order time & date. You asked the same question that was
posted about 2 hours before.

Jim, you are what's known in the internet as a "Clueless Newbie"!

His LIFE TIME posting threads in rec.travel.air is even LESS than that
posted by you, Tchiowa, and you are already a "Clueless Newbie" in
this group with a LIFE TIME posting total in 186 threads.

Jim is far, far more knowledgeable that you, "Bob".

You two are just the "Clueless Newbie TWINS".

I had posted in more threads and 10 times more posts in rec.travel.air
than YOUR LIFE TIME total by this time in 2003! At that time, you
had been in exactly 12 threads in this group.

And you have made a complete fool of yourself on virtually every post
you've ever made, "Bob".

Old December 1st, 2006, 07:22 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Mike Hunt

Jim Davis wrote:

It wasn't exactaly a flame. He just asks the same questoins as others
quite often.

Say there are 100 new posts in a thread. Do you read all of them before
posting a response to the first one?
Old December 2nd, 2006, 04:35 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Reef Fish[_4_]

Reef Fish wrote:

We need to go no further.

So killfile me & move on.

You've been caught lying about your internet and rec.travel.air
experience.
Google has the facts about your inexperience.

I never killfile anyone, and there is no reason to killfile you.

All your post in the future will be treated with a grain of salt.
That'll be all.

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Old December 2nd, 2006, 12:28 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Reef Fish[_5_]

Reef Fish wrote:

There wasn't any newsgroup in the 70s.

Not quite:

1979 - USENET
1978 - THE SOURCE
1975 - COMPUSERVE

Even if you posted in the 80s, there couldn't possibly be that
many people posting, let along posting by the name Maxx.

Name choices were limited by character limits.

And individual tolerance for 'handle' duplication can be high or low.

Reef Fish

Old December 2nd, 2006, 04:43 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Jim Davis[_1_]

Reef Fish wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:

We need to go no further.

So killfile me & move on.

You've been caught lying about your internet and rec.travel.air
experience.
Google has the facts about your inexperience.

I never killfile anyone, and there is no reason to killfile you.

All your post in the future will be treated with a grain of salt.
That'll be all.

-- Reef Fish Bob.

OK - Here's the story.
I treated this as a casual conversation, not a challange. I went from
memory, and my dates were wrong. Should have been the 80's & 90's & not
70's. (sorry) I have also been posting in the Business Travel Group as
Maxx for quite some time. Years ago, I hung in the mp3 groups as Bud,
during the start of the mp3 craze. If you really wanted to check me
out, there's an old timer in alt.sounds.tv-themes. He's known as "Wave
Themes" He should remember me. I had, (and still have) an extensive
collection of vintage TV & Radio commercials I posted regularly in the
"commercials" Group. He should remember me. He used many of my posts
for one of his web sites. Some of the old timers in the mp3 discussion
group may remember me also.

I've just sort of mellowed out, and replaced my ID & E-Mail addy in
google groups, and started fresh.

I'm not one who makes up stories (there's really no need to). I don't
have a lot of extra time any more, so I just get into minor
conversations to pass the time.

The bottom line is; I'm not a "newbie". I try to avoid "flame" wars,
and I don't hold a grudge with anyone. If I state something that makes
you suspicious, just question it. I'll go back and get my facts
straight.

Hey Bob, here's something else that just hit my failing mind. Quite a
while back, one of your diving buddies came to the group saying "gotta
love de feesh" (I can't remember his name) he posted a pic for you
showing a new tattoo. If you remember this, you'll know that I've been
around for - at least - that long.

Take this information however you want. As I said I usually avoid
arguments, and hold no grudges.