Hurricane Ivan Updates!

Old September 16th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Hi Everyone,

I received this information from Carnival and thought it would
be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Itinerary Update

(9/15/04 2:00 PM EST) – We are closely monitoring the progress of
Hurricane Ivan. We have currently made itinerary changes for several
ships as shown below.

DEPARTING FROM TAMPA:

SENSATION - Five day cruise that departed Mon., Sept. 13 from Miami
will return to Tampa on Sept. 18.

INSPIRATION - Seven day cruise departing Sun., Sept. 12 will visit
Progreso (Tue.), Cozumel (Wed.), Belize (Thur.) and Costa Maya (Fri.)

DEPARTING FROM NEW ORLEANS:

CARNIVAL CONQUEST - Seven day cruise departing Sun., Sept. 12 will
visit Cozumel (Wed.) and Progreso (Fri.)

HOLIDAY - Five day cruise that departed Sat., Sept. 11 will visit
Progreso (Mon.) and Veracruz (Tue.)

HOLIDAY - Five day cruise that departed on Sat., Sept. 11 will return
to Galveston, Texas on Thur., Sept. 16. Guests will have three options
to debark: (1) debark on Thurs. and make independent transportation
arrangements; (2) debark on Fri., Sept. 17 and take complimentary bus
transportation to New Orleans; (3) stay onboard and sail back to New
Orleans with arrival planned for Sat. afternoon.

HOLIDAY - Four day cruise scheduled to depart on Thurs., Sept. 16 will
be changed to a two day cruise-to-nowhere departing on Sat., Sept. 18
at 7:00 PM (boarding is planned to begin at 3:00 PM). Guests that sail
on the 2 day will receive a 50% cruise fare refund and a $50 per
person onboard credit. Guests that elect to cancel will receive a
full refund.

DEPARTING FROM BALTIMO

CARNIVAL MIRACLE - Seven day cruise departing Sun., Sept. 12 will
visit Nassau (Wed.) and Port Canaveral (Thur.)

DEPARTING FROM GALVESTON:

CELEBRATION - Five day cruise that departed Sat., Sept. 11 will visit
Progreso (Mon.) and Veracruz (Tue.)

DEPARTING FROM MIAMI:

FASCINATION - Four day cruise departing Mon., Sept. 13 will visit
Nassau (Tue.)

CARNIVAL TRIUMPH - Seven day cruise that departed Sat., Sept. 11 will
visit San Juan (Mon.), St. Thomas (Tues.) and Nassau (Fri.)

DEPARTING FROM NEW YORK:

CARNIVAL LEGEND - Eight day cruise that departed Sun., Sept. 12 will
visit St. Thomas (Thur.) and San Juan (Fri.)

Up-to-date information on ship arrivals and departures will be
available at www.carnival.com and via recorded message at
1-800-CARNIVAL. You can also email questions to
-- please include booking number and/or
ship and sailing date to expedite a response. Individuals who are
scheduled to sail on any of the above voyages should check regularly
for updates.

Old September 16th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Hi Everyone,

I received this information from Princess and thought it would
be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Hurricane and Tropical Storm Update

September 15, 2004 -- Updated 11:00 am PDT
Princess Cruises is closely monitoring the current and projected path
of Hurricane Ivan as well as Tropical Storm Jeanne in order to ensure
the safety and comfort of our passengers and crew, which is always our
foremost priority. The following is an update of Princess' sailings in
the region.

Caribbean Princess Voyage B438

Caribbean Princess departed on an Eastern Caribbean itinerary on
September 11.
Due to storm warnings for St. Thomas and St. Maarten, Caribbean
Princess has been re-routed and is calling instead at Montego Bay
today, Wednesday. The new itinerary for the remainder of the voyage
is:
Port Date Arrival Departure
Montego Bay Wed 15 Sep 8 am 5 pm
At Sea Thurs 16 Sep
Nassau Fri 17 Sep 8 am 6:30 pm
Port Everglades Sat 18 Sep 7 am

Golden Princess Voyage 5438

Due to the US Department of State's Travel Warning advising against
travel to Grenada in the aftermath of Hurricane Ivan, Golden Princess'
sailing departing September 12 has been modified to replace the
scheduled port call in Grenada with a call at Dominica.
Because of tropical storm warnings, Golden Princess' current sailing
has also been modified to replace St. Kitts with Barbados. The revised
itinerary for the remainder of the cruise is:
Port Date Arrival Departure
Barbados Wed 15 Sep 7 am 5 pm
Isla Margarita Thurs 16 Sep 8 2 pm
Aruba Fri 17 Sep 8 am 6 pm
At Sea Sat 18 Sep
San Juan Sun 19 Sep 6 am

We are continuing to closely monitor Hurricane Ivan and Tropical Storm
Jeanne and will post any updates to this information on our web site,
www.princess.com.

Old September 16th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Hi Everyone,

I received this information from Royal Caribbean and thought it would
be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Tropical Weather Update

September 16, 2004 - 10 a.m.

Royal Caribbean International continues to closely monitor the path
and progress of Hurricane Ivan, in the Gulf of Mexico, Hurricane
Jeanne, in the Caribbean, and Hurricane Javier, off Mexico's west
coast. We do this to ensure our guests enjoy safe and comfortable
cruises and to make certain our ships steer clear of the storms. We
also continue to monitor our operations resulting from Hurricane
Frances.

The safety and comfort of our guests are always the foremost concern
of Royal Caribbean International.

Due to damage caused by Hurricane Frances, Royal Caribbean
International is currently unable to bring its ships to Freeport,
Bahamas; and Coco Cay, Bahamas, Royal Caribbean's private island.
Also, Royal Caribbean International's Mariner of the Seas is currently
unable to sail into Port Canaveral, Florida, but will resume its
normal Sunday departures from there on September 19.

In the case of Port Canaveral, a sand bar, 50 feet wide, was created
by Hurricane Frances in the channel leading to the port. This has
reduced the depth of the water in that area to approximately 20 feet,
and the depth of the water in the deepest part of the channel to
approximately 30 feet. Mariner of the Seas, which normally sails from
Port Canaveral, is one of the largest cruise ships in the world and
requires a minimum water depth of 35 feet to safely sail. The channel
is currently being cleared of the excess sand and Mariner of the Seas
will return there this Sunday

Given the locations and projected paths of Hurricane Ivan, Hurricane
Jeanne, and Hurricane Javier, we are currently altering the
itineraries of several Royal Caribbean International ships.

We will update this information three times daily - at 10 a.m., 3 p.m.
and 7 p.m.

Ships sailing from Port Canaveral

Sovereign of the Seas, normally scheduled to depart Port Canaveral on
September 13, on a four-night sailing, made that sailing from Port
Everglades. The ship will make a port call in Nassau, Bahamas, today,
and will return to Port Canaveral on Friday morning, September 17. At
the conclusion of this sailing, Royal Caribbean will transport guests
from Port Canaveral to Port Everglades and the Orlando airport.

Sovereign of the Seas will resume its normal Friday and Monday
departures from Port Canaveral starting on Friday, September 17.

Mariner of the Seas, originally scheduled to depart Port Canaveral on
September 12, on a seven-night sailing, made that sailing from the
Port of Miami. The ship will now return to Port Canaveral on Sunday
morning, September 19. At the conclusion of this sailing, Royal
Caribbean will transport guests from Port Canaveral to the Orlando,
Fort Lauderdale, and Miami airports, as well as the Port of Miami. br
Mariner of the Seas, will resume its normal Sunday departures from
Port Canaveral starting on Sunday, September 19.

Ships sailing from the Port of Miami

Explorer of the Seas currently on its September 12 sailing, will make
a port call in Cozumel, Mexico, today; make a port call in Belize
City, Belize, on Friday; and return to the Port of Miami on Sunday,
September 19.

Majesty of the Seas currently on its September 13 sailing, will make a
port call in Key West, Florida, today; and return to the Port of Miami
on Friday, September 17.

Ships sailing from Port of Galveston

Rhapsody of the Seas currently on its September 12 sailing, will make
a port call in Costa Maya, Mexico, today; make a port call in Cozumel,
Mexico, on Friday; and return to the Port of Galveston on Sunday,
September 19.

Ships sailing from Cape Liberty Cruise Port

Voyager of the Seas, currently on its September 10 sailing, will make
a port call in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, on Thursday, and
return to Cape Liberty on Sunday, September 19.

Ships sailing from the Port of San Diego

Legend of the Seas, currently on its September 12 sailing, will not
make its port call in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, today. The ships will
spend the day at sea today and Friday; make a port call in Ensenada,
Mexico, on Saturday; and return to San Diego on Sunday, September 19.

Ships sailing from the Port of Los Angeles

Monarch of the Seas, which departs on Friday, September 17, on a
three-night sailing, will not make its port call in Ensenada, Mexico,
on Saturday. The ship will spend the day at sea on Saturday; make a
port call in Ensenada on Sunday; and return to Los Angeles on Monday,
September 19.

At this time, no other Royal Caribbean International ships are being
impacted by tropical weather. We will continue to closely monitor
weather conditions and update this information at 3 p.m. today.

Old September 16th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Hi Everyone,

I received this information from Celebrity and thought it would
be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Tropical Weather Update

September 16, 2004 - 10 a.m.

Celebrity Cruises continues to closely monitor the path and progress
of Hurricane Ivan, Tropical Storm Jeanne, in the Caribbean, and
Hurricane Javier, off Mexico’s west coast. We do this to ensure our
guests enjoy safe and comfortable cruises and to make certain our
ships steer clear of the storms. We also continue to monitor our
operations resulting from Hurricane Frances.

The safety and comfort of our guests are always the foremost concern
of Celebrity Cruises.

Given the locations and projected paths of Hurricane Ivan, Tropical
Storm Jeanne, and Hurricane Javier, we are currently altering the
itinerary of one Celebrity Cruises ship.

We will update this information three times daily – at 10 a.m., 3 p.m.
and 7 p.m.

Ships sailing from Port Everglades

Century, currently on its September 11 sailing, will make a port call
in Key West, Florida, today, and will return to Port Everglades on
Saturday, September 18.
At this time, no other Celebrity Cruises ships are being impacted by

Old September 16th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Hi Everyone,

I received this information from Carnival and thought it would
be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Hurricane-Related Itinerary Changes

09/16/2004

WEATHER RELATED ITINERARY CHANGES

Updated: September 16, 2004 – 10 a.m.

PARADISE – 9/5/04 DEPARTURE (15-day cruise from Miami to Long Beach)

Revised Itinerary

9/6 – Miami

9/7 – At sea

9/8 – At sea

9/9 – Cristobal anchorage (no port call)

9/10 – Panama Canal Transit

9/11 – At sea

9/12 – Puntarenas, Costa Rica

9/13-14 – At sea

9/15 - Acapulco

9/16 – At sea

9/17 - Mazatlan

9/18 – Cabo San Lucas

9/19 – At sea

9/20 – Long Beach

Original Itinerary

9/5 – Miami

9/6-7 – At sea

9/8 – Aruba

9/9 – At sea

9/10 – Panama Canal Transit

9/11 – At sea

9/12 – Puntarenas, Costa Rica

9/13-14 – At sea

9/15 – Acapulco

9/16 – At sea

9/17 – Mazatlan

9/18 – Cabo San Lucas

9/19 – At sea

9/20 – Long Beach

CARNIVAL GLORY – 9/11/04 DEPARTURE (seven-day cruise from Port
Canaveral)

Revised Itinerary

9/11 – Port Canaveral

9/12 – At sea

9/13 – At sea

9/14 – St. Maarten

9/15 – At sea

9/16 – At sea

9/17 – Nassau

9/18 – Port Canaveral

Original Itinerary

9/11 – Port Canaveral

9/12 – Key West

9/13 – At sea

9/14 – Belize

9/15 – Cozumel

9/16 – Progreso, Yucatan

9/17 – At sea

9/18 – Port Canaveral

CELEBRATION – 9/11/04 DEPARTURE (five-day cruise from Galveston)

Revised Itinerary

9/11 – Galveston

9/12 – At sea

9/13 – Progreso

9/14 – Veracruz

9/15 – At sea

9/16 – Galveston

Original Itinerary

9/11 – Galveston

9/12 – At sea

9/13 – Cozumel

9/14 – Calica

9/15 – At sea

9/16 – Galveston

CARNIVAL CONQUEST – 9/12/04 DEPARTURE (seven-day cruise from New
Orleans)

Revised Itinerary

9/12 – New Orleans

9/13 – At sea

9/14 – At sea

9/15 – Cozumel

9/16 – Playa del Carmen

9/17 – Progreso

9/18 – At sea

9/19 – New Orleans

Original Itinerary

9/12 – New Orleans

9/13 – At sea

9/14 – At sea

9/15 – Montego Bay

9/16 – Grand Cayman

9/17 – Cozumel

9/18 – At sea

9/19 – New Orleans

FANTASY – 9/12/04 DEPARTURE (four-day cruise from Port Canaveral)

Revised Itinerary

9/12 – Port Canaveral

9/13 – At sea

9/14 – Nassau (arrive 7 am)

9/15 – Nassau (departs Nassau at 7 am)

9/16 – Port Canaveral

Original Itinerary

9/12 – Port Canaveral

9/13 – Freeport

9/14 – Nassau (arrive 8 am)

9/15 – Nassau

9/16 – Port Canaveral

INSPIRATION – 9/12/04 DEPARTURE (seven-day cruise from Tampa)

Revised Itinerary

9/12 – Tampa

9/13 – At sea

9/14 – Progreso

9/15 – Cozumel

9/16 – Belize

9/17 – Costa Maya

9/18 – At sea

9/19 – Tampa

Original Itinerary

9/12 – Tampa

9/13 – At sea

9/14 – Grand Cayman

9/15 – Costa Maya

9/16 – Cozumel

9/17 – Belize

9/18 – At sea

9/19 – Tampa

CARNIVAL MIRACLE – 9/12/04 DEPARTURE (seven-day cruise from Baltimore)

Revised Itinerary

9/12 -- Baltimore

9/13 -- At Sea

9/14 -- At sea

9/15 -- Nassau

9/16 -- Port Canaveral

9/17 -- At Sea

9/18 -- At Sea

9/19 -- Baltimore

Original Itinerary

9/12 – Balimore

9/13 – At sea

9/14 – At sea

9/15 – Key West

9/16 – Nassau

9/17 – Freeport

9/18 – At sea

9/19 – Baltimore

CARNIVAL PRIDE – 9/12/04 DEPARTURE (seven-day cruise from Long Beach)

Revised Itinerary

9/12 – Long Beach

9/13 – At sea

9/14 – Cabo San Lucas

9/15 – Mazatlan

9/16 – At sea

9/17 – At sea

9/18 – Ensenada

9/19 – Long Beach

Original Itinerary

9/12 – Long Beach

9/13 – At sea

9/14 – At sea

9/15 – Puerto Vallarta

9/16 – Mazatlan

9/17 – Cabo San Lucas

9/18 – At sea

9/19 – Long Beach

SENSATION – 9/13/04 DEPARTURE (five-day cruise from Tampa)

Revised Itinerary

9/13 – Miami

9/14 – Nassau

9/15 – At sea

9/16 – Cozumel

9/17 – At sea

9/18 – Tampa

Original Itinerary

9/13 – Tampa

9/14 – At sea

9/15 – Grand Cayman

9/16 – Cozumel

9/17 – At sea

9/18 – Tampa

FASCINATION – 9/13/04 DEPARTURE (four-day cruise from Miami)

Revised Itinerary

9/13 – Miami

9/14 – Nassau

9/15 – At sea (depart Nassau 6 am)

9/16 – At sea

9/17 – Miami

Original Itinerary

9/13 – Miami

9/14 – Key West

9/15 – Cozumel

9/16 – At sea

9/17 – Miami

CARNIVAL LEGEND – 9/12/04 DEPARTURE (eight-day cruise from New York)

Revised Itinerary

9/12 – New York

9/13 – At sea

9/14 – At sea

9/15 – At sea

9/16 – St. Thomas/St. John

9/17 – San Juan

9/18 – At sea

9/19 – At sea

9/20 – New York

Original Itinerary

9/12 – New York

9/13 – At sea

9/14 – At sea

9/15 – San Juan

9/16 – St. Thomas/St. John

9/17 – Tortola/Virgin Gorda

9/18 – At sea

9/19 – At sea

9/20 – New York

CARNIVAL TRIUMPH – 9/11/04 DEPARTURE (seven-day cruise from Miami)

Revised Itinerary

9/11 – Miami

9/12 – At sea

9/13 – San Juan

9/14 – St. Thomas

9/15 – At sea

9/16 – At Sea

9/17 – Nassau

9/18 – Miami

Original Itinerary

9/11 – Miami

9/12 – At sea

9/13 – San Juan

9/14 – St. Thomas

9/15 – St. Maarten

9/16 – At sea

9/17 – At sea

9/18 – Miami

HOLIDAY – 9/11/04 DEPARTURE (five-day cruise from New Orleans)

Revised Itinerary

9/11 - New Orleans

9/12 - At Sea

9/13 - Progreso

9/14 - Veracruz

9/15 - At Sea

9/16 - Galveston (optional debark/depart for New Orleans early
afternoon)

9/17 – Evening arrival in New Orleans

Original Itinerary

9/11 - New Orleans

9/12 - At Sea

9/13 –Playa del Carmen

9/14 - Cozumel

9/15 - At Sea

9/16 - New Orleans

HOLIDAY – 9/16/04 DEPARTURE (four-day cruise from New Orleans)

Revised Itinerary (tentative two-day voyage)

9/18 - New Orleans (evening departure)

9/19 - At Sea

9/20 - New Orleans

Original Itinerary

9/16 - New Orleans

9/17 - At Sea

9/18 - Cozumel

9/19 - At Sea

9/20 - New Orleans

Old September 16th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Hi Everyone,

I received this information from Royal Caribbean and thought it would
be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Tropical Weather Update

September 16, 2004 - 3 p.m.

Royal Caribbean International continues to closely monitor the path
and progress of Hurricane Jeanne, in the Caribbean, and Hurricane
Javier, off Mexico's west coast. We do this to ensure our guests enjoy
safe and comfortable cruises and to make certain our ships steer clear
of the storms. We also continue to monitor our operations resulting
from Hurricanes Ivan and Frances.

[...]

Given the locations and projected paths of Hurricanes Jeanne and
Javier, and the results of Hurricanes Ivan and Frances, we are
[...]

weather conditions and update this information at 7 p.m. today.
Old September 16th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Hi Everyone,

I received this information from Celebrity and thought it would
be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Tropical Weather Update

September 16, 2004 - 3 p.m.

Celebrity Cruises continues to closely monitor the path and progress
of Hurricane Jeanne, in the Caribbean, and Hurricane Javier, off
Mexico’s west coast. We do this to ensure our guests enjoy safe and
comfortable cruises and to make certain our ships steer clear of the
storms. We also continue to monitor our operations resulting from
Hurricanes Ivan and Frances.

The safety and comfort of our guests are always the foremost concern
of Celebrity Cruises.

Given the locations and projected paths of Hurricane Ivan, Tropical
Storm Jeanne, and Hurricane Javier, we are currently altering the
itinerary of one Celebrity Cruises ship.

We will update this information three times daily – at 10 a.m., 3 p.m.
and 7 p.m.

Ships sailing from Port Everglades

Century, currently on its September 11 sailing, will spend today at
sea; make a port call in Key West, Florida, on Friday, and will return