As a result of my innate decency and sense of fair play

Old December 6th, 2007, 07:33 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Ken Ehrett

Default As a result of my innate decency and sense of fair play

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 05:29:45 -0800 (PST), Lumpy PotatoHead
wrote:

I've decided against posting kencrim's military "career" on a
website. The copies are easily available to anyone who cares to send
for them, but I'm not sure what my liability would be if I put them up
on the internet. So, actually, it's nothing about my character, other
than I'm being prudent. hehh.

Translation: "I have nothing on him and never did, however if you'd
like to be stupid enough to contact me via snail mail all you'll
really get is my infamous "beaver shots" and a follow up surprise
visit to your home where I will peer thru your mail slot and do other
creepy things until you have the police take me away".

Old December 7th, 2007, 05:57 AM posted to rec.travel.air
mrtravel[_3_]

wrote:

I've decided against posting kencrim's military "career" on a
website. The copies are easily available to anyone who cares to send
for them, but I'm not sure what my liability would be if I put them up
on the internet. So, actually, it's nothing about my character, other
than I'm being prudent. hehh.

Translation: "I have nothing on him and never did, however if you'd
like to be stupid enough to contact me via snail mail all you'll
really get is my infamous "beaver shots" and a follow up surprise
visit to your home where I will peer thru your mail slot and do other
creepy things until you have the police take me away".

If the into is the truth, then Potatohead can post it where they damn
well please. However, if it is false, they are not protected whether
they post it or give copies of the false statements to anyone asking for one
Old December 7th, 2007, 05:21 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Sarah Czepiel

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 20:57:54 -0800, mrtravel wrote:

:Ken Ehrett wrote:
: On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 05:29:45 -0800 (PST), Lumpy PotatoHead
: wrote:
:
:
[...]

Karen Anderson aka Potatohead claims she filled out a few forms online
and now has Ken's " military record" ie: DD 214. She doesn't have
it and it's illegal for her to get it. Period.

Karen is a well known habitual stalker who has completely lost touch
with reality and you should beware she has stalked more than a half
dozen men online, and has traveled across the country to bang on
doors to meet them. Engage at your own risk.