HAL Zuiderdam

Old January 20th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Erm369

Default HAL Zuiderdam

We are on the Zuiderdam and are now in St. Thomas. It's a beautiful
sunny day.....hot, hot, hot!!!
The Zuiderdam is a beautiful ship and both food and service have been
very good so far.

Ermalee ----heading back to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday, and the GGC on
Sunday
Old January 20th, 2004, 08:46 PM
WolfpackFan

Erm369 wrote:

We are on the Zuiderdam and are now in St. Thomas. It's a beautiful
sunny day.....hot, hot, hot!!!

Ermalee - I'd give anything to be where you are right now. It is very
cold here right now. Maybe next year. Glad you are having a nice cruise.

John
Old January 20th, 2004, 09:24 PM
villa deauville

Erm
Hope you enjoyed your dinner companions:-)

SUNNY..........Sorry to have missed you

S'nd I

Old January 20th, 2004, 10:15 PM
KPJEG

looks like your having a great time ,like we did last august on the Zuiderdam
Ken G............
Old January 21st, 2004, 01:01 AM
Tom & Linda

Ermalee,

Glad you're having a great time, and hope you have a wonderful cruise on the
GGC.

--Tom

Old January 21st, 2004, 01:08 AM
OcnGypZ

Subject: HAL Zuiderdam

Hi Ermalee!!

Hope you are all having as much fun as we had on the Legend!!

I sure could use some of that HOT HOT HOT! Hasn't gotten out of the teens all
day:-(

Babette
Old January 21st, 2004, 02:06 AM
Erm369

Erm
Hope you enjoyed your dinner companions:-)

SUNNY..........Sorry to have missed you

I'm sorry to have missed you in Ft. Lauderdale. On the Z, we are at a
wonderful table for 8. We're having a fantastic time.

Ermalee
Old January 21st, 2004, 02:08 AM
Erm369

Hi Ermalee!!

Hope you are all having as much fun as we had on the Legend!!

I sure could use some of that HOT HOT HOT! Hasn't gotten out of the teens
all
day:-(

Babette

We're trying to have as much fun as y'all did last week. Your name has come up
a few times :-) , all good stuff. Thanks for the good wishes.

Ermalee