Thai Citizenship

Old June 7th, 2007, 03:22 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
¨راز¹

Default Thai Citizenship

"Tchiowa" wrote in message
s.com...
On Jun 6, 9:50 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:
"Tchiowa" wrote in message

I notice you don't post specifics about your flat out lie about me
applying for a Retirement Visa.

Others did already post the specifics.

Lying yet again. No one did. They couldn't have. It didn't happen.

Mr. John Nielson,

You see, when you accuse other people from lying, specialy me, I'm "FORCED"
to publish the prove of what I wrote and make of you again an asshole.
Although I would rather not have wanted to do so.

Another poster, Larbgai posted the answer already a few times (scroll down
to the end to read the reply from LarbGai) that you applied for a Retirement
Visa and have been denied to it.

It is not my task to judge the contents of a post and judge whether the
contents are really from you or not.

If everybody should have to test the contents of a post on the truth of it,
you should not reply to posts from Taking the**** or Deckard which have been
already proven to be an out and out lie and the posts which these 2 cowards
are so anxious to show everytime, have been posted by them. .

You are so anxious to jump on every thread of these 2 cowards without
controlling the truth of their allegations as you have shown in this thread,
so YOU have no right to deny others to read a post which you claim not to be
written by you.

Have a good lying die and a good score on your GameBoy with your wify.

From: LarbGai
Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
Subject: Thai Citizenship or Tchiowa weasels once again
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 05:22:47 -0700

******Sorry John boy...... Joao Borboleta (aka you) wrote to Thai
Immigration requesting information regarding retirement visas.....

You know thats true son and so do I.
Deny to your hearts content but deep down you know I never lie........

************************************************** ****************************

From: LarbGai
Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
Subject: Thai Citizenship or Tchiowa wriggling to the bitter end...
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 01:35:57 -0700

******Think back Titchy.... Joao Borboltea sent a letter to Thai
Immigration several years back.
Not posted publically on the net but sent all the same........
Deny to your hearts content but you did send that letter.
Pity you could'nt make the grade moneywise......

;-)

Old June 7th, 2007, 10:48 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
Takin & Kanoknuan

"¨راز¹" spewed

"Tchiowa" wrote in message
On Jun 6, 9:50 pm, "¨راز¹" spewed
"Tchiowa" wrote in message

I notice you don't post specifics about your flat out lie about me
applying for a Retirement Visa.

Others did already post the specifics.

Lying yet again. No one did. They couldn't have. It didn't happen.

Mr. John Nielson,

You see, when you accuse other people from lying, specialy me, I'm
"FORCED"
to publish the prove of what I wrote and make of you again an asshole.

**What YOU wrote, my amigo, is spew. Nothing more, and nothing less.

And the only asshole on this group is you. :-)

--
"Hitler should have killed all the French instead to kill the Jew's." - El
Asshole Loco en Khorat

Old June 8th, 2007, 12:58 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
Tchiowa

On Jun 7, 9:22 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:
"Tchiowa" wrote in message

s.com...
On Jun 6, 9:50 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:

"Tchiowa" wrote in message

I notice you don't post specifics about your flat out lie about me
applying for a Retirement Visa.

Others did already post the specifics.

Lying yet again. No one did. They couldn't have. It didn't happen.

Mr. John Nielson,

You see, when you accuse other people from lying, specialy me, I'm "FORCED"
to publish the prove of what I wrote and make of you again an asshole.
Although I would rather not have wanted to do so.

Another poster, Larbgai posted the answer already a few times (scroll down
to the end to read the reply from LarbGai) that you applied for a Retirement
Visa and have been denied to it.

I see. So if someone else lies and you knowingly repeat the lie that
means you're not lying???

It is not my task to judge the contents of a post and judge whether the
contents are really from you or not.

The contents are from Larby. You said it yourself.

Again, you're a liar. So is he but that's not exactly news, is it?

Old June 8th, 2007, 03:14 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
LarbGai

On Jun 8, 11:58 am, Tchiowa wrote:
On Jun 7, 9:22 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:

"Tchiowa" wrote in message

ps.com...
On Jun 6, 9:50 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:

"Tchiowa" wrote in message

[...]

Again, you're a liar. So is he but that's not exactly news, is it?- Hide quoted text -

*****Whatever Titchy................... I've actually seen a copy of
the email that you wrote, but keep denying it, that's the way you
always operate when proven wrong.

Why change he habits of a lifetime eh?????

Old June 8th, 2007, 05:05 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
Chabon 19

On Jun 8, 9:14 am, LarbGai wrote:
On Jun 8, 11:58 am, Tchiowa wrote:

On Jun 7, 9:22 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:

"Tchiowa" wrote in message

ps.com...
On Jun 6, 9:50 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:

"Tchiowa" wrote in message

[...]

Have you never noticed that every time he gets caught he is weaseling
with another story? I saw that mail from his alter ego Barboleto as
well - so what's new? He gets probably paid for his lies one has to
assume! After all he attacks others with his lies and repeats it 5
time and then (he thinks) all is clear and he's clean.

Cheers
Chabby

Old June 8th, 2007, 06:14 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
Tchiowa

On Jun 8, 11:05 am, Chabon 19 wrote:
On Jun 8, 9:14 am, LarbGai wrote:

On Jun 8, 11:58 am, Tchiowa wrote:

On Jun 7, 9:22 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:

"Tchiowa" wrote in message

ps.com...
On Jun 6, 9:50 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:

"Tchiowa" wrote in message

[...]

One more out and out lie.

Let me make it clear. I have never applied for a Retirement Visa. I
have never wanted a Retirement Visa. I have never sent an e-mail
asking for a Retirement Visa. From any ID using any name.

I guess you've made sure you're at the same level as Larby and Carlos.
Too bad honesty isn't important to you.

Old June 8th, 2007, 09:14 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
Chabon 19

On Jun 8, 9:14 am, LarbGai wrote:

On Jun 8, 11:58 am, Tchiowa wrote:

On Jun 7, 9:22 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:

"Tchiowa" wrote in message

ps.com...
On Jun 6, 9:50 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:

"Tchiowa" wrote in message

[...]

That is exactly what I said - the moment you got nailed you attack...
Check your own writings under your Pattaya alias and you will see, but
- I think it will be simply to much for you to admit something that
maybe was meant as a joke or a prank or whatever.
Honesty dear Tchiowa, is an oxymoron with you, not with us!
But hey - we never expected you to be honest, after all we know you
here for far to long.

Cheers
Chabby

Old June 8th, 2007, 11:36 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
Tchiowa

On Jun 8, 3:14 pm, Chabon 19 wrote:
On Jun 8, 12:14 pm, Tchiowa wrote:

Let me make it clear. I have never applied for a Retirement Visa. I
have never wanted a Retirement Visa. I have never sent an e-mail
asking for a Retirement Visa. From any ID using any name.

I guess you've made sure you're at the same level as Larby and Carlos.
Too bad honesty isn't important to you.

That is exactly what I said - the moment you got nailed you attack...

Got nailed? Carlos just flat lied about me to try to divert away from
how wrong he was about visas. You jump in and claim you can prove it.

Check your own writings under your Pattaya alias and you will see, but
- I think it will be simply to much for you to admit something that
maybe was meant as a joke or a prank or whatever.

No joke. No prank. Never happened.

Honesty dear Tchiowa, is an oxymoron with you, not with us!
But hey - we never expected you to be honest, after all we know you
here for far to long.

You've proven yet even more about your own ethics.

Old June 8th, 2007, 11:44 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
Chabon 19

On Jun 8, 5:36 pm, Tchiowa wrote:
[...]

We knew how you'd react after being caught again - so, try to weasel
more - nobody is interested in that!

Cheers
Chabby

Old June 8th, 2007, 01:27 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia
LarbGai

On Jun 8, 9:14 am, LarbGai wrote:

On Jun 8, 11:58 am, Tchiowa wrote:

On Jun 7, 9:22 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:

"Tchiowa" wrote in message

ps.com...
On Jun 6, 9:50 pm, "¨راز¹" wrote:

"Tchiowa" wrote in message

[...]

Too bad honesty isn't important to you.- Hide quoted text -

***Whatever Titchy....If it makes you happy to deny it be happy.
Unfortunately the truth is that Joao Borboleta did write to Thai
Immigration inquiring about retirement visas.....

YOU did'nt make the criteria........ Get over it.