Which factory outlets sell Burberry in Japan?

Old April 14th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Dee

Default Which factory outlets sell Burberry in Japan?

"Pepmax" wrote in message
I am planning a trip to Japan soon. I heard that there are factory

outlets
there that sell Burberry products at relatively lower prices. Does

anybody
know which factory outlets these are and where they are located?

There's a fairly small (about 20-30 shops) outlet mall in Makuhari. I
stayed at the New Otani there in September but didn't spend any time clothes
shopping so couldn't tell you if there was any Chav wear (Burberry).

Old April 14th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Pepmax