Very sad news

Old February 7th, 2011, 07:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Default Very sad news

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 21:27:59 -0800 (PST), Mark (SF) wrote:

On Feb 6, 9:11*pm, Sue Mullen wrote:
On 2/6/2011 6:28 PM, MAS wrote:

On 2/6/2011 6:01 PM, Charles wrote:
In the last few days we have lost two of our friends.

Kevin Mullen passed away Thursday.

Jeff Coudriet passed away last night.

I met both of them thru this newsgroup and have been on cruises with
both of them. I will miss them.

I was hoping you were the troll. Sorry to hear the bad news.

Charles, thanks for posting this!!

Marsha, sad to say that Kevin, my husband, passed away Thursday morning
after a 3 yr battle with prostate cancer.

It broke my heart to hear about Jeff who was a very good friend of ours!!

sue

Our thoughts are with you, Sue.

Mark

Thank you, Mark! I always liked you even when Kevin told me to "forget
that queer".

sue
Old February 7th, 2011, 07:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_6_]

On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 00:11:28 -0500, Sue Mullen wrote:

sad to say that Kevin, my husband, passed away Thursday morning
after a 3 yr battle with prostate cancer.

Hm, I guess jacking off to p)rN mags and cornholing Tom K won't keep
that away.

note to self
--
Charles - "I am not a homo, I am gay."
My portrait - http://tinyurl.com/23cel5j
Old February 7th, 2011, 03:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

On 2/7/2011 12:27 AM, Mark (SF) wrote:
On Feb 6, 9:11 pm, Sue wrote:
On 2/6/2011 6:28 PM, MAS wrote:

On 2/6/2011 6:01 PM, Charles wrote:
In the last few days we have lost two of our friends.

Kevin Mullen passed away Thursday.

Jeff Coudriet passed away last night.

I met both of them thru this newsgroup and have been on cruises with
both of them. I will miss them.

I was hoping you were the troll. Sorry to hear the bad news.

Charles, thanks for posting this!!

Marsha, sad to say that Kevin, my husband, passed away Thursday morning
after a 3 yr battle with prostate cancer.

It broke my heart to hear about Jeff who was a very good friend of ours!!

sue

Our thoughts are with you, Sue.

Thanks so much Mark and I hope to meet you one day.

sue

Old February 7th, 2011, 04:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Feb 6, 10:02*pm, "Villa Deauville" wrote:
"MAS" wrote in ....
On 2/6/2011 6:01 PM, Charles wrote:
In the last few days we have lost two of our friends.

Kevin Mullen passed away Thursday.

Jeff Coudriet passed away last night.

I met both of them thru this newsgroup and have been on cruises with
both of them. I will miss them.

I was hoping you were the troll. *Sorry to hear the bad news.

Marsha

Now Marsha, everyone here knows you are a newsgroup 'groupie' that has never
takes a *real* cruise.

Sunny-----Oh boa, why do I waste my time one Marsha? *Even tho we have a
lot of time.

You despicible, callous ASS. How dare you post this in response to
such news. I hope one day your have heartbreak like we are suffering
now and no one gives you any sympathy. May you rot in hell for
eternity, ASSHOLE!!!
Old February 7th, 2011, 05:30 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

wrote in message
[...]

Lola, the sick pervert who posted under "Villa Deauville" also has posted
under my name, Charles' name, Sue Mullen's and Tom's name uses the server:
X-Privat.Org NNTP Server - http://www.x-privat.org

So whenever you read a post that is cruel and perverted sounding,
immediately look if it is posted from that server. I have killfiled Ari, so
the animal uses my name and people who are my good friends, both alive and
not living, to get people to read its hate filled messages.

--Jean...The real Jean

Old February 7th, 2011, 05:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 20:35:06 -0600, Villa Deauville wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
In the last few days we have lost two of our friends.

Kevin Mullen passed away Thursday.

Jeff Coudriet passed away last night.

I met both of them thru this newsgroup and have been on cruises with
both of them. I will miss them.

--
Charles

Death comes in threes. Maybe ole Jean is next

Sunny--------Boa, we have plenty of room for them

What a horribly pitiful thing to say, Sunny! I was one of the first to
shed a tear when you bit the bullet!

--Jean -- Who Has Contacted Jesus To Kick Sunny's Ass To HELL For
Good .

I did not post this....I never post using :X-Privat.Org NNTP Server -
http://www.x-privat.org

Old February 7th, 2011, 05:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Villa Deauville

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 20:35:06 -0600, Villa Deauville wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
In the last few days we have lost two of our friends.

Kevin Mullen passed away Thursday.

Jeff Coudriet passed away last night.

I met both of them thru this newsgroup and have been on cruises with
both of them. I will miss them.

--
Charles

Death comes in threes. Maybe ole Jean is next

Sunny--------Boa, we have plenty of room for them

What a horribly pitiful thing to say, Sunny! I was one of the first to
shed a tear when you bit the bullet!

--Jean -- Who Has Contacted Jesus To Kick Sunny's Ass To HELL For
Good .

I did not post this....I never post using :X-Privat.Org NNTP Server -
http://www.x-privat.org

Whoa there Jean. While looking through your past posts, we (boa & I) see
many of your posts via http:www.x-privat.org.

Sunny----------was she lying then or is she lying now?

Old February 7th, 2011, 07:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Feb 7, 11:30*am, "Jean O'Boyle" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

--Jean...The real Jean- Hide quoted text -

I know Jean, it was the imposter I was responding to.
Old February 7th, 2011, 07:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

"Villa Deauville" wrote in message

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 20:35:06 -0600, Villa Deauville wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
[...]

I know, you pitiful, mentally unbalanced jerk, that it would please you
immensely if I carried on with this charade of yours. I repeat:
I have never used :
X-Privat.Org NNTP Server - http://www.x-privat.org

and in respect to Sunny who used to post here until her death and whom I met
and considered a dear friend and whose husband reads rtc or used to, I will
put Villa Deauville in my killfile so I don't have to see your filth
anymore. This is the last that you will hear from me...All others reading
this, please look at the headers of every post that you read before you
believe any of the trash this demented person posts.

Thank you!

--Jean

Old February 7th, 2011, 08:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Villa Deauville

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message

"Villa Deauville" wrote in message

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 20:35:06 -0600, Villa Deauville wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
[...]

Thank you for the kind words, Jean. I considered you a dear friend before I
checked out. Oh dear, I do hope to hear from you again and again. I really
didn't mean to offend you. What is a "header"?

Sunny----------boa, all of a sudden Jean has an extremely thin skin. We
may not have room for her after all. It is apparent she doesn't like Jews.