It was 99 years ago today...

Old April 11th, 2011, 01:30 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Villa Deauville

Default It was 99 years ago today...

"Carol Eskra" wrote in message
I knew it wasn't you Jean. Have read many of your posts and I know what
a nice lady you are.

Good catch, Carol. Anyone with half a brain knew that wasn't Jean.

Sunny-----Oh boa, I have got to lay down after that one.

Old April 11th, 2011, 02:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_7_]

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 07:30:27 -0500, Villa Deauville wrote:

"Carol Eskra" wrote in message
I knew it wasn't you Jean. Have read many of your posts and I know what
a nice lady you are.

Good catch, Carol. Anyone with half a brain knew that wasn't Jean.

Sunny-----Oh boa, I have got to lay down after that one.

THANKS to you both! It is good to know that I still have close
servants at my feet who adore and pay homage. We must persist and the
LOON who is forging me, who will *suffer* a grossly bloody, horribly
painful, gory flesh burning, everlasting afterlife in HELL, thanks to
My Lord Jesus, leader de facto ex temporanis of the Wholly Roman
Cathaholic Church, will see that nothing can thwart...

Excuse me, Ed has taped a Popsicle stick to the back of his dick,
gotta go........................

--Jean---Closest Thing I Ever Get To Great Sex Except When I Twiddle
Whilst Gazing At The Ever Blessed Marry Ever A Virgin
--
tender is the night,
And haply the Jean-Queen-Moon is on her throne,
Old April 11th, 2011, 08:15 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

wrote:

"Carol Eskra" wrote in message
I knew it wasn't you Jean. Have read many of your posts and I know what
a nice lady you are.

Good catch, Carol. Anyone with half a brain knew that wasn't Jean.

Sunny-----Oh boa, I have got to lay down after that one.

But anyone who doesn't know Jean, or has not read anumber of her posts would
really have no idea it wasn't actually her.

I have been away, grieving, but this thread really irritates me. It
makes my vaggie burn.

I wish I had Jean's Jesus to cure me.
--
sue
Old April 12th, 2011, 12:53 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kevin Mullen

wrote:

"Carol Eskra" wrote in message
I knew it wasn't you Jean. Have read many of your posts and I know what
a nice lady you are.

Good catch, Carol. Anyone with half a brain knew that wasn't Jean.

Sunny-----Oh boa, I have got to lay down after that one.

But anyone who doesn't know Jean, or has not read anumber of her posts would
really have no idea it wasn't actually her.

I have been away, grieving, but this thread really irritates me. It
makes my vaggie burn.

I wish I had Jean's Jesus to cure me.

I see you're back to cause discontent, I advise you to stop.

btw...it's not Sue, it's just someone's sock.

I could care less. I never got any poontang from her when I was alive
and I sure as **** don't get any now.
Old April 12th, 2011, 12:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_7_]

wrote:

"Carol Eskra" wrote in message
I knew it wasn't you Jean. Have read many of your posts and I know what
a nice lady you are.

Good catch, Carol. Anyone with half a brain knew that wasn't Jean.

Sunny-----Oh boa, I have got to lay down after that one.

But anyone who doesn't know Jean, or has not read anumber of her posts would
really have no idea it wasn't actually her.

I have been away, grieving, but this thread really irritates me. It
makes my vaggie burn.

I wish I had Jean's Jesus to cure me.

Sue, EXCELLENT WONDERFUL post. Except for one thing.

My Jesus refused to look at the Blessed Ever Mary Virgin Mother's
vagina, nver had sex, never spoke about vaginas and I can tell you in
all the yearts I have had one He never asked to see mine either.

The chances of you getting any help with your vagina is about the same
as the Poe getting laid in the open in St. Pteter's Square.

--Jean---Who Actually Would Like To See His Excellent Excellency Get
Some Excellent in SPS; On CCTV of course.
--
Similar to time and space, mind and phenomena are inseparable. Only
through ignorance, naturally, that mind and matters are perceived
Old April 12th, 2011, 05:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
bob wald

taking a cruise is senceless....
who wants to be trapped with people you dont like and act like youre
having fun....lol
most people on cruises are over 57 anyways.

Old April 12th, 2011, 06:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Carol Eskra

More like over the age of 70, especially on the longer cruises.

Old April 12th, 2011, 08:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:16:49 -0500, Stu wrote:

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 06:39:57 -0500, "Villa Deauville"
wrote:

?????

It's amazing just how many socks hide on private.org, disum or mixmin, all
gutless wonders who are afraid to show who they actually are, right sunny?

Feel free to post your full name, SSN, home address, cell and any
other vital information which, in turn, will guarantee that you are
not a malicious troll.
--
http://cc.st/Chrissy-Cruiser-The-Hellion-Rebellion
Old April 12th, 2011, 10:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:18:39 -0500, Stu wrote:

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:13:00 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:16:49 -0500, Stu wrote:

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 06:39:57 -0500, "Villa Deauville"
wrote:

?????

It's amazing just how many socks hide on private.org, disum or mixmin, all
gutless wonders who are afraid to show who they actually are, right sunny?

Feel free to post your full name, SSN, home address, cell and any
other vital information which, in turn, will guarantee that you are
not a malicious troll.

You first Chrissy

Sorry, Stu, there are tons of weirdos and morons on Usenet. And those
who call people who wish to keep their privacy intact "gutless
morons". The latter are the super-imbecilic and they scare me the
most.
--
http://cc.st/Chrissy-Cruiser-The-Hellion-Rebellion