Celebrity Solstice GGC- I'm Going!!

Old December 24th, 2008, 03:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default Celebrity Solstice GGC- I'm Going!!

On 12/24/2008 12:00 AM jeffcoud did a "happy dance", then made these
writings:
On Dec 23, 11:56 pm, Nonnymus wrote:

wrote:

I look forward to meeting you and Nonny and the rest of the bunch I
haven't met b4!

Jeff

Try to make it during the earlier part of the cruise, Jeff. During the
final days, Mrs. Nonny and I are usually in detention. Just ask for
Ermalee- she's usually our guardian.

--
Nonnymus-

Suppose you were an idiot.
And suppose you were a member of Congress....
But then I repeat myself.

-Mark Twain

Has anyone published pictures of the brig on the new Solstice? Does
it have that boutique-hotel look as the rest of the ship, lol....

My guess is they just lock you in your stateroom, provide room service,
the usual amenities except there's a strapping young man of Viking
heritage posted outside your door.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old December 24th, 2008, 06:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
jeffcoud

wrote:

[...]

*To *email me, Edit "blog" from my email address.
* Brian M. Kochera *
*"The poor dog is the firmest friend, the first to welcome the foremost to defend" - Lord Byron
*View My Web Page:http://home.earthlink.net/~brian1951

No I think on Celebrity that's a strapping Greek guy! lol....

Jeff

Old December 25th, 2008, 11:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
jeffcoud

On Dec 24, 1:24*pm, Becca wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:

wrote:

Yep, we've got it all arranged; we'll see ya at late seating! *I'll
send ya the cabin # by email though....

This is going to be a blast!! I hope your friend can put up with all
of us.

Get that camera ready for the dueling cameras.lol

sue

It will be nice to meet Jef'f's friend, too. *If the hot tub toys do not
scare him off, nothing will. *=-O

Becca

what kind of hot tub toys? should i bring some too???

Hmmm......

Jeff

Old December 27th, 2008, 06:25 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tobie Gerbrandt

"jeffcoud" wrote in message
On Dec 24, 1:24 pm, Becca wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:

wrote:

It will be nice to meet Jef'f's friend, too. If the hot tub toys do not
scare him off, nothing will. =-O

Becca

what kind of hot tub toys? should i bring some too???

Hmmm......

Jeff

Hey, Jeff

Maybe someone could bring bring Louise (Of Christmas fame) along.

If you'd like to meet some of the GGC gang, in pictures, I have numerous
cruises posted on my "Webshots" page.

Feel free to brouse, most of the "Gang of ax murderers" are identified in
the captions. :-)

goto http://community.webshots.com/user/chezbull

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Old December 27th, 2008, 07:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jack Hamilton[_1_]

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 22:25:49 -0800, "Tobie Gerbrandt"
wrote:

"jeffcoud" wrote in message
On Dec 24, 1:24 pm, Becca wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:

wrote:

It will be nice to meet Jef'f's friend, too. If the hot tub toys do not
scare him off, nothing will. =-O

Becca

what kind of hot tub toys? should i bring some too???

I'm partial to glow-in-the-dark plastic ducks.

Old December 28th, 2008, 02:39 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
jeffcoud

wrote:

"jeffcoud" wrote in message
On Dec 24, 1:24 pm, Becca wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:

wrote:

It will be nice to meet Jef'f's friend, too. If the hot tub toys do not
scare him off, nothing will. =-O

Becca

what kind of hot tub toys? *should i bring some too???

I'm partial to glow-in-the-dark plastic ducks.

Thanks for that link Tobie, I will go look although I have met a
certain amount of the cast of characters already!

Glow in the dark duckies sounds good! Hmmmm, what time are the hot
tubs open until on X?

Jeff
Old December 28th, 2008, 03:59 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

jeffcoud wrote:

Thanks for that link Tobie, I will go look although I have met a
certain amount of the cast of characters already!

You mean we didn't scare you away......LOL

sue
Old December 29th, 2008, 07:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
jeffcoud

On Dec 27, 10:59*pm, Sue Mullen wrote:
jeffcoud wrote:
Thanks for that link Tobie, I will go look although I have met a
certain amount of the cast of characters already!

You mean we didn't scare you away......LOL

sue

Oh no, I don't scare easily!

Hopefully y'all won't be scared away, my friend David who is coming
along rides a Harley and has serious tatoos! lol....

Jeff
Old December 29th, 2008, 09:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 12/29/2008 2:46 PM jeffcoud did a "happy dance", then made these
writings:

jeffcoud wrote:

Thanks for that link Tobie, I will go look although I have met a
certain amount of the cast of characters already!

You mean we didn't scare you away......LOL

sue

Oh no, I don't scare easily!

Hopefully y'all won't be scared away, my friend David who is coming
along rides a Harley and has serious tatoos! lol....

Jeff

Your friend sounds hot, does he have any brothers? I've heard that on
the market is a waterproof Sarah Palin action figure. Now, seeing that
come bubbling up in a hot tub would be very scary.

--
________