Celebrity Solstice GGC- I'm Going!!

Old December 23rd, 2008, 05:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Celebrity Solstice GGC- I'm Going!!

Just booked with George yesterday....and my friend David from Fort
Lauderdale is coming along too, so big trouble is in store for y'all!
lol....

Now can it just be like next week rather than early February??

Posting off google here since I can't pickup verizon newsgroups here
at Mom's house....

Jeff

Old December 24th, 2008, 04:44 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Dec 23, 2:01*pm, Sue Mullen wrote:
wrote:

Just booked with George yesterday....and my friend David from Fort
Lauderdale is coming along too, so big trouble is in store for y'all!
lol....

Now can it just be like next week rather than early February??

Posting off google here since I can't pickup verizon newsgroups here
at Mom's house....

It is about time you booked this cruise!!!!!!

Welcome aboard!!!!!! *What cabin are you in????

Did you tell George you want to sit with me and Kevin and also John and
Lola? Or would that be too scary.lol

sue

Yep, we've got it all arranged; we'll see ya at late seating! I'll
send ya the cabin # by email though....

Jeff

Old December 24th, 2008, 04:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Dec 23, 6:50*pm, Becca wrote:
wrote:

Just booked with George yesterday....and my friend David from Fort
Lauderdale is coming along too, so big trouble is in store for y'all!
lol....

Now can it just be like next week rather than early February??

Posting off google here since I can't pickup verizon newsgroups here
at Mom's house....

Jeff

applause, applause * It will be so nice to finally meet you, Jeff. g

Becca

I look forward to meeting you and Nonny and the rest of the bunch I
haven't met b4!

Jeff

Old December 24th, 2008, 06:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
jeffcoud

On Dec 23, 11:56*pm, Nonnymus wrote:
wrote:

I look forward to meeting you and Nonny and the rest of the bunch I
haven't met b4!

Jeff

Try to make it during the earlier part of the cruise, Jeff. *During the
final days, Mrs. Nonny and I are usually in detention. *Just ask for
Ermalee- she's usually our guardian.

--
Nonnymus-

Suppose you were an idiot.
And suppose you were a member of Congress....
But then I repeat myself.

-Mark Twain

Has anyone published pictures of the brig on the new Solstice? Does
it have that boutique-hotel look as the rest of the ship, lol....