OT I can't believe it! I'm a great uncle.

Old December 29th, 2008, 09:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default OT I can't believe it! I'm a great uncle.

Chanhassen MN -Saturday December 29th in the evening, my niece Kathleen
Thomas gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Labor had been induced for
health of the mother. The newborn baby girl is named Alicia Michelle.
Kathleen and her husband Jeff Thomas have been trying for a very long
time and are ecstatic! Anyone who may wish to see this new angle can
e-mail me b/c and I will send you a picture of mother and child. Both
are doing very well. I share their joy.

Just to stay a little bit on topic, prior to a positive pregnancy test,
Kathleen and Jeff went on a Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean out of
Galveston.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old December 30th, 2008, 01:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca[_3_]

Brian K wrote:
Chanhassen MN -Saturday December 29th in the evening, my niece Kathleen
Thomas gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Labor had been induced for
health of the mother. The newborn baby girl is named Alicia Michelle.
Kathleen and her husband Jeff Thomas have been trying for a very long
time and are ecstatic! Anyone who may wish to see this new angle can
e-mail me b/c and I will send you a picture of mother and child. Both
are doing very well. I share their joy.

Just to stay a little bit on topic, prior to a positive pregnancy test,
Kathleen and Jeff went on a Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean out of
Galveston.

It is a joy to welcome our newest cruiser, Alicia Michelle. I am
anxious to see a photo of this beautiful baby.

Becca

Old December 30th, 2008, 01:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruise Crazy

Brian K wrote:

Chanhassen MN -Saturday December 29th in
the evening, my niece Kathleen Thomas
gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Labor
had been induced for health of the
mother. The newborn baby girl is named
Alicia Michelle. Kathleen and her
husband Jeff Thomas have been trying for
a very long time and are ecstatic!
Anyone who may wish to see this new
angle can e-mail me b/c and I will send
you a picture of mother and child. Both
are doing very well. I share their joy.
Just to stay a little bit on topic,
prior to a positive pregnancy test,
Kathleen and Jeff went on a Caribbean
cruise on Royal Caribbean out of
Galveston.
---

Congrats to the new mother and father and to the new great uncle. Good
health and happiness for the new year

~~DORIS~~
**________*/*/___/*/___/*/_________
*\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oceania Regatta 2-25-2009

Tahitian Princess 6-25-2009

Seabourn Spirit 11-15=2009

http://community.webtv.net/DorisIs/AROUNDTHEHORN

Old December 30th, 2008, 01:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

On Dec 29, 4:25�pm, Brian K wrote:
Chanhassen MN -Saturday December 29th in the evening, my niece Kathleen
Thomas gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Labor had been induced for
health of the mother. The newborn baby girl is named Alicia Michelle. �
Kathleen and her husband Jeff Thomas have been trying for a very long
time and are ecstatic! �Anyone who may wish to see this new angle can
e-mail me b/c and I will send you a picture of mother and child. �Both
are doing very well. I share their joy.

Just to stay a little bit on topic, prior to a positive pregnancy test,
Kathleen and Jeff went on a Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean out of
Galveston.

--
________
�To �email me, Edit "blog" from my email address.
� Brian M. Kochera �
�"The poor dog is the firmest friend, the first to welcome the foremost to defend" - Lord Byron
�View My Web Page:http://home.earthlink.net/~brian1951

Brian

Great to see a great uncle this excited! Congrats to all!
babies are just wonderful!

Sue
Cruise Outlets and Travel
856-853-9515
Old December 30th, 2008, 01:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

On Dec 29, 4:25*pm, Brian K wrote:
Chanhassen MN -Saturday December 29th in the evening, my niece Kathleen
Thomas gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Labor had been induced for
health of the mother. The newborn baby girl is named Alicia Michelle. *
Kathleen and her husband Jeff Thomas have been trying for a very long
time and are ecstatic! *

Finally figured out that sex thing eh ??

Congrats to all ...
Old December 30th, 2008, 02:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Peri

Brian K wrote:
Chanhassen MN -Saturday December 29th in the evening, my niece Kathleen
Thomas gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

Mazel tov, Brian!

~ Peri
Old December 30th, 2008, 02:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Brian K wrote:
Chanhassen MN -Saturday December 29th in the evening, my niece Kathleen
Thomas gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Labor had been induced for
health of the mother. The newborn baby girl is named Alicia Michelle.
Kathleen and her husband Jeff Thomas have been trying for a very long
time and are ecstatic! Anyone who may wish to see this new angle can
e-mail me b/c and I will send you a picture of mother and child. Both
are doing very well. I share their joy.

Just to stay a little bit on topic, prior to a positive pregnancy test,
Kathleen and Jeff went on a Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean out of
Galveston.

Congrats to all!!

sue