VALENTINE'S GROUP CRUISE

Old January 6th, 2009, 01:07 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Michael Thacker

Default VALENTINE'S GROUP CRUISE

Does anyone know what nights are formal nights on George's Solstice
valentines cruise is? I am thinking of booking a night or two at a
specialty restaurant and don't want to conflict with a formal night!

Thanks Mike

Old January 6th, 2009, 01:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Celebrity Cruiser

On Jan 5, 7:07*pm, "Michael Thacker" wrote:
Does anyone know what nights are formal nights on George's Solstice
valentines cruise is? *I am thinking of booking a night or two at a
specialty restaurant and don't want to conflict with a formal night!

Thanks Mike

Hey Mike,
If it is a typical Celebrity 7 night cruise, formal nights would be
the second evening and the second to last evening. Look your best for
your Valentine !

Mark
NJ
Old January 6th, 2009, 09:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca[_3_]

Michael Thacker wrote:
Does anyone know what nights are formal nights on George's Solstice
valentines cruise is? I am thinking of booking a night or two at a
specialty restaurant and don't want to conflict with a formal night!

Thanks Mike

Formal nights are Monday and Friday.

Becca