Finally finished Monarch of the Sea Pics

Old March 24th, 2006, 07:11 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Finally finished Monarch of the Sea Pics

I finally finished putting the pictures from our Monarch of the Sea
cruise online. It's at http://chacharu.phanfare.com/2006 if anyone is
interested. It's the first 3 albums. We drove down to San Diego when
we got back so that's the 4th.

That was fun. I want to go again.

cha
Old March 24th, 2006, 01:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"cha" wrote in message
I finally finished putting the pictures from our Monarch of the Sea
cruise online. It's at http://chacharu.phanfare.com/2006 if anyone is
interested. It's the first 3 albums. We drove down to San Diego when
we got back so that's the 4th.

That was fun. I want to go again.

cha

How did you construct the web page to up load your photo's? It seems to work
smoothly & allow you to navigate around.

Old March 24th, 2006, 02:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

go here and see - http://www.phanfare.com/

Old March 24th, 2006, 05:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Yeah, just go to that website. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep
them there. I like it a lot but it's $57 a year. They give you a lot
of space but I don't know if I post enough to justify the money when
others are much less or even free. It does make a very nice
presentation though. As for constucting, you download their software
and from there it's fairly easy. Not as easy as some others I've used
but it has better options too.

Old March 25th, 2006, 03:17 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Excellent jobs I really enjoyed the pictures.

Andy

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:05:06 GMT, "RichC"
wrote:

.. .

Old March 25th, 2006, 07:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thanks to the magic of digital I took about 1100 pictures and then
thought of all the ones I forgot to take.

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 00:50:59 GMT, "Jake Marshall"
wrote:

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Jake

.. .

Old March 26th, 2006, 04:54 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Do you recall how much the soda pop card was on ship?

Thanks for the pictures !

Old March 26th, 2006, 06:52 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Sorry, I really don't. I'm not much of a soda pop drinker anyway but
my brother had said that he was just going to shell out for it. But
none of us did. In the buffet they had tea, lemonade and usually
something else like punch or fruit juice in glasses filled for the
grabbing. If you wanted pop you had to go order it. Even for my
brother, it was more bother than it was worth. At dinner in the dining
room we just ordered tea or water and then usually coffee with
dessert. No one ever pushed soda pop and we just didn't order it.

One of the criticisms I do have is that there was usually a big line
for coffee at breakfast. They could have done much better. The
coffee was only on one table along with hot water for tea and that was
for the entire buffet. The creamer and sugar were also right there at
the same table and it made for a lot of congestion. They also had
difficulty keeping clean cups out--they'd run out of the regular cups
and then people grabbed the paper cups and quickly they'd run out of
those too. We had to keep getting someone to bring out more. Either
we had a ship with more coffee drinkers than normal or they just don't
worry much about it. More likely the latter. It was funny one
morning. A lady shoved her way into the line ahead of several of us
saying loudly, "'Scuse me, 'scuse me! I just want to get some coffee
and then I'll get out of everyone's way." We wondered what she
thought the rest of us were doing. On the positive side they did have
an impressive selection of tea bags, both regular a lot of flavored
teas.

cha