GGC2004........ what are you doing?

Old January 5th, 2004, 09:55 PM
JudyD

Default GGC2004........ what are you doing?

"normsr" wrote in message ...
I am going to try the PT boat ride, like Lloyd i have seen Key West a few
times, so i will try that.
Norm

Art & I have never been to Key West. We're going to do the PT boat
and also the tour of Key West.

Judy
Old January 5th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Lloyd Parsons

In article , JudyD
wrote:

"normsr" wrote in message
I am going to try the PT boat ride, like Lloyd i have seen Key West a few
times, so i will try that.
Norm

Art & I have never been to Key West. We're going to do the PT boat
and also the tour of Key West.

Judy

I've never been on the PT boat, they didn't have that when I was living
down there. I was forced to use my own boat! G

The Navy made me live in this little, 900 sq. ft., duplex, right on the
water. You just KNOW that sucked! G

--
Lloyd

Carnival Tropicale 2000