Cab Fare?? Suggestions??

Old September 13th, 2003, 02:56 PM
PETE

Default Cab Fare?? Suggestions??

Can anyone help me with the prices of the cab fare rides, and other
suggestions?? I will be on a cruise Oct 5th 2003 on the Norwegian Dawn
out of NYC. AT Nassau, we want to take a cab to the Atlantis on Paridise
Island. In Miami, we want to take a cab to 10th street and Ocean Drive,
to go to the beach and look around and shop. In Port Canaveral, we would
like to take a cab to Coco Beach to go to the beach and shop, since we
already have been to all the theme parks. Can anyone let me know how
much the cab fare is per person?? Also, I would welcome any suggestions
about any other things to do in the ports, and about the ship.
Thanks!!!!

Old September 13th, 2003, 03:58 PM
ArleneL

I can help with Nassau. If you're a party of 2, easiest way to Atlantis
is to grab one of the shuttles at $4.00/PP each way.

Arlene