Stay 5 star Caribean for $779 per week ( per couple)

Old March 19th, 2004, 03:05 AM
Sandra Easton

Default Stay 5 star Caribean for $779 per week ( per couple)

This is not spam. I am a real person

Who are we ?

We are ... THE FIRST ONLINE... WHOLESALE VACATION CLUB ! You've heard about
Costco and Sam's Club? We're just like that, except with vacations. We
offer 4-5 star Timeshare properties at wholesale prices AND get paid
generously for doing it! The usual cost for a luxurious condo rental is
$1500 to $5000 u.s. per week and accommodates 2 to 8 people. Our members pay
ONLY $250 to $675 (plus a FunWeek) per week for the same condo. Bottom
line... for
as little as $839 per week...or if you buy the 3 weeks for $779 per week!
That's why we're known as the... WHOLESALE ... club ! Through our rewards
program many of our members earn ' FREE ' FunWeeks and pay ONLY $250 per
week for a 4 person stay. WOW !

You are not buying into or purchasing a Timeshare with us. We have contracts
direct with the resorts to just sell "weeks" of vacations. You buy a week,
you go for a week. It is that simple.

The other thing I love about this company, they have access to new resorts
or newly renovated and they book a plane for us to go at a discounted rate.
Right now they have a trip to Dominican for $1450 per couple! (Plus Airfare)
This is a 5 star resort and has 3 excursions and a fiesta planed for us all
included.

Also the closer to the date you are traveling we can have better
availability and rooms as it changes daily. Most of the resorts are
amazing! There are no blackouts, colour coding or restrictions. If it is on
the system, you can book it. There are also many "Crown of Distinction"
Resorts.

With travel being the #1 industry on the internet today, you could place
yourself at the forefront of this tidal wave!

GO TO: http://www.funforlifeclub.com/sandra

3 SIMPLE STEPS TO CHECK IT OUT!

Our website is very beautiful and welcoming. It makes you want to put your
shorts on and get your sunscreen out, right? There are 3 key things to see
on the home page.

1. An important highlight is the STATEMENT OF CONFIDENCE you will find this
along the right menu, at the bottom. This outlines the legal process and
assurances our company has in place to insure the strength, value and
sustainability of Fun For Life Club International. We are legit!

2. CHECK OUT THE RESORTS: Under RESORTS Check out our SAMPLE AFFILIATE
RESORTS on the right menu.

Points of interest:

a.. TRIVISTA RESORT: Home of the Wolf Creek Golf Club, rated one of the
top 3 golf courses in America. This is where golf celebrities like Tiger
Woods vacation for R&R!
a.. Our member price for a fully equipped, spacious 5 Star condo is only
$250 per week (plus a FunWeek) !

b.. Click on 2 of the pictures to enlarge them and see the quality and
luxury you will enjoy for this outrageous price!

c.. Click on THE WINDSURF RESORT: Enlarge a few of the pictures again
and wow! the quality and the price: $250 per week (plus a FunWeek) !

MORE ... AFFILIATE RESORTS:

a.. HAWAII Waikiki Royal Suites, Waikiki Beach, Oahu ... 7
more
b.. MEXICO Playa Del Sol Grand - Puerto Vallarta ... 11
more
c.. LAS VEGAS Club de Soleil .... 3 km's from Strip ...
1 more
d.. ARIZONA The Scottsdale Links (Golf)
e.. FLORIDA Westgate Villas Kissimmee, Orlando ... 2
more

3. View the BONUS REWARD PROGRAM Click on View the Bonus Reward Program.
This quick 5 minute presentation will walk you through our generous bonus
rewards program. This is not a scam, or scheme. You do not
ever have to refer people to this company, you can use these awesome
properties for your own travels, but the bonuses are there if you decide it
is something you want to do.

One more thing!
SIGN UP FOR FREE: If you haven't already, this is a must! There is no
obligation here, just an opportunity for you to take a closer look at the
tremendous value and benefits available to you. This 30 day free trial
enrolment allows participants to view all the thousands of available
vacation properties, use the airline reservation system and view the
potential growth of Fun For Life Club International. After 30 days, your
trial expires. Nothing happens, if you want to look at our system again, say
in a year, you just join for free again. We never ask you for credit card or
payment info to look at our properties. There is no risk, no catch, no
obligation.

Go to www.funforlifeclub.com/sandra
It is a secure site. There is a Join for Free button. Enter in your info.
This is not used or sold in any way other than to be given to your upline
(me) saying you joined for free and how to contact you for questions or
concerns.

You will also be asked for a username and password.
They give you your own web address for you to use as soon as you join. You
can use it to tell people about the company or just use it to book your own
vacations. The username will be used the end of your website address.. mine
is sandra, so the address I gave you has that in it.As soon as you sign
for free, go to your webpage: http://www.funforlifeclub.com/USERNAME
and sign in at the Top Right hand corner. Enter your password.. your in. You
then have access to all resorts and availabilities that are on the system.

A. Along the right menu, click on - VIEW RESORTS

B. Then click on, STANDARD then CONTINUE

C. Then do a search on two or more of these locations: Caribbean,
Mexico, Italy-Alps, Egypt.

D. When a selection comes up, click on a resort, then VIEW DETAILS,
then VIEW AVAILABILITY - you will be very impressed with the quality and the
pricing! The value is there!

You will see that there is so much more that Fun For Life Club offers.

Here is what two of our club members had to say about their experience:
We greatly enjoyed our one week in the Marriott Desert Springs Villas II,
Condo Vacation Club Resort in Desert Springs, California. Desert Springs is
in the same valley location as Palm Springs which is only 2 miles away.
'Hollywood types' often vacation in Palm Springs.
The online reservation system we have with Fun For Life Club is very easy.
All you do is click on one of your purchased or 'FREE' FunWeeks and book a
preferred condo/location/vacation period. Then you receive an email
confirming your reservation.
Our one week accommodation for this 4 star condo cost us $780 which is
approximately $112 per night stay for 4 people (with 1100 sq.ft. of space).
The regular rack rate for this particular condo is $2,590 per week!
At the Desert Springs, we had a full kitchen and BBQ. We made some of our
own meals in addition to dining out which accounted for further savings and
convenience. We are using the same ' dining plan ' for our 2 week trip to
the Dominican Republic in March 2004.
Posh .... Posh .... Posh !! A luxurious stay in awesome surroundings. Most
people could not afford to pay $2,600 for such accommodations, however, $112
per night shared by 4 people is outrageous! The resort was a central
location for all our day excursions: Disneyland, Las Vegas, Hollywood, Palm
Springs, Malibu Beach, etc.
- George & Lana Schmidtke, Winnipeg, Manitoba

IT'S TIME YOU HAVE FUN FOR LIFE.....JOIN THE CLUB!!!

Sandra Easton

PS. This email was sent by Sandra Easton, who is a valid Fun for Life
Affiliate. You will not be contacted again. Thanks so much for taking the
time to view this email! I wish you all the best in your travels
Sandra Easton Fun For Life Club www.funforlifeclub.com/sandra tel: tel2:
1.877 FUN FOR LIFE 1.780.715.7539 Powered by Plaxo Want a signature like
this?

Old March 20th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Lenny

"Sandra Easton" wrote in message