Just when you thought ships couldn't get bigger

Old May 6th, 2006, 02:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Just when you thought ships couldn't get bigger

"Ray Goldieberg Spammer Extraordinaire" :

Dear sir, you are scum. Trying to use the name of someone you don't like to
try and make him look bad.

You have turned an mildly anti-Ray person, into a full Ray support person.

You are far worse than Ray, atleast he does not hid behind a fake name to
hurt others.

I also noticed that you have posted more of this worthless replies in the
last day than Ray has posted his so-called spam in the last week. It seems
to be you spamming the newsgroup.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
Cruising, building a Catamaran, Rebuilding Cabin, New Peroxide Still Design,
Writting SF, Programming FOSS - What happened to the time?
Old May 6th, 2006, 11:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
"Ray Goldieberg Spammer Extraordinaire" :

Dear sir, you are scum. Trying to use the name of someone you don't like to
try and make him look bad.

Imitation is the sincere form ....

You are far worse than Ray, atleast he does not hid behind a fake name to
hurt others.

Posting names are standard USENET usage. The name is as transparently
a name other than Goldenberg as his spams are spams.

I also noticed that you have posted more of this worthless replies in the
last day than Ray has posted his so-called spam in the last week. It seems
to be you spamming the newsgroup.

Then you do recognize what I do is just as spam as Ray Goldenberg's
spam then. I am at least 12,000 posts behind his spam post count.

Thank you for noticing it.

Ray GoldenAd NOT

Old May 7th, 2006, 01:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Ray GoldenAd SPAMS USENET" :

:

Dear sir, you are scum. Trying to use the name of someone you don't like

try and make him look bad.

Imitation is the sincere form ....

It is also a form of lying.

You are far worse than Ray, atleast he does not hid behind a fake name to
hurt others.

Posting names are standard USENET usage. The name is as transparently
a name other than Goldenberg as his spams are spams.

Posting name to smear another however is not Usenet usage.

I also noticed that you have posted more of this worthless replies in the
last day than Ray has posted his so-called spam in the last week. It

seems
to be you spamming the newsgroup.

Then you do recognize what I do is just as spam as Ray Goldenberg's
spam then. I am at least 12,000 posts behind his spam post count.

Thank you for noticing it.

And thank you for admitting that you are spamming while complain of spamming.

Me, I am complaining of name smearing.

Earl Colby Pottinger

Old May 7th, 2006, 03:35 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
"Ray GoldenAd SPAMS USENET" :

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
"Ray Goldieberg Spammer Extraordinaire"

:

Dear sir, you are scum. Trying to use the name of someone you don't like

try and make him look bad.

Imitation is the sincere form ....

It is also a form of lying.

Really? How did I lie?

You are far worse than Ray, atleast he does not hid behind a fake name to
hurt others.

Posting names are standard USENET usage. The name is as transparently
a name other than Goldenberg as his spams are spams.

Posting name to smear another however is not Usenet usage.

Whom am I smearing? The King of Spam in ALL USENET, Ray Goldenberg?

A lifetime TOTAL of over 17,000 spams in rec.travel.cruises alone!

The poster with the SECOND highest life time total in POSTS had only
about
10,000 posts the last time I looked.

I also noticed that you have posted more of this worthless replies in the
last day than Ray has posted his so-called spam in the last week. It

seems
to be you spamming the newsgroup.

Then you do recognize what I do is just as spam as Ray Goldenberg's
spam then. I am at least 12,000 posts behind his spam post count.

Make that 16,000 posts behind King Rat spammer Ray.

BOYCOTT BUSINESSES AND TAs WHO RUDELY SPAM NEWSGROUPS

Thank you for noticing it.

And thank you for admitting that you are spamming while complain of spamming.

When did I spam? That was a trick statement like "Thank you Earl
Colby
for stop beating your wife."

I was protesting against Ray's spamming of USENET.

You're DUMB.

Ray GoldenAd NOT.

Old May 8th, 2006, 12:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
"Ray GoldenAd SPAMS USENET" :

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
"Ray Goldieberg Spammer Extraordinaire"

:

Dear sir, you are scum. Trying to use the name of someone you don't like

try and make him look bad.

Imitation is the sincere form ....

It is also a form of lying.

Thank you Earl Colby Pottinger, for updating the correct usage of the
phrase,

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" to

"Imitation is also a form of lying".

I didn't know THAT!''

You are far worse than Ray, atleast he does not hid behind a fake name to
hurt others.

Posting names are standard USENET usage. The name is as transparently
a name other than Goldenberg as his spams are spams.

Posting name to smear another however is not Usenet usage.

Where is the smear? EVERYONE in this group knows what a spammer Ray
Goldenberg IS! Some brown-noser simply tries to excuse it and
exercise
denile of the admission of truth.

I also noticed that you have posted more of this worthless replies in the
last day than Ray has posted his so-called spam in the last week. It

seems
to be you spamming the newsgroup.

Then you do recognize what I do is just as spam as Ray Goldenberg's
spam then. I am at least 12,000 posts behind his spam post count.

Results 1 - 10 of 732 for group:rec.travel.cruises

Correction! I am at least 17,200 spams behind spammer Ray, even if
ALL of my posts are spams.

All time top posters
17997 === the spamming Ray Goldenberg
8692 === Charles, but Ray Charles NOT

8039 === Tom & Linda
7129 === Sue & Kevin Mullens
6913 === SUNNY villa deauville

Thank you for noticing it.

And thank you for admitting that you are spamming while complain of spamming.

Thank you for recognizing Ray Goldenberg's 17,997 posts are spams.
You really brought me to shame for having spammed only 732 times
in my life time in this group.

Earl Colby Pottinger, don't you think you are DUMB? Every time you
opened
your mouth, you strengthen the evidence of Ray's SPAMMING -- according
to YOU, while you thought you had a legit defence for his spams.

Ray GoldenAd NOT.