AIR FARES

Old March 20th, 2008, 02:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Default AIR FARES

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Yeah, Sue, am I going to have to wait to cruise with you to get that clean
monkey? ;-)

I like that idea.LOL Have you booked the Solstice yet?

You sure the biker that Jeff saw didn't make off with it?

Maybe, but at least I got it back and cleaned it up good.

sue
Old March 20th, 2008, 07:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
clint

What numskull!
"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
I was told by S.S. they based your benefits on the last 6 months you
worked not on your life time contributions

cruise lover

Old March 21st, 2008, 03:02 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
--Jean---back from Havre de Grace
And I am missing you like crazy. What a wonderful friend you are to
come here from Texas and take care of me in my grief and physical pain.
There aren't many (if any) folks like you. You're the bomb, Jean.
Love
Ermalee in Havre de Grace
Jean is da bomb for sure!!
Jeff

And a big smooch to you, too, Jeff! ;-)
--Jean

I was thinking about you the other day. I saw this bike courier on the
street, and he had a long armed monkey doll on his back pack. He looked
pretty dirty though, lol, the monkey doll that is. I thought....where did
he get that I wonder, lol... Always on the lookout!!

Jeff

LOL...nice to be thought of each time you see a monkey! ;-)

--Jean

Hey, we're looking out for your monkey needs. Especially on cruises (on
topic...) lol....

Jeff

Old March 21st, 2008, 05:53 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Jeff wrote:
Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
[...]

That reminds me there's a stand in Seaside Hights, NJ where the only
prizes are monkeys of various sizes, dress and facial expression.. If
you play Labor Day Weekend and the Weekend After...the guy that runs the
stand really wants to unload his inventory. It's real easy to win. My
niece wound up with 2 monkeys every summer she came to visit until she
went away to college.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Jeff" wrote in message
Jean O'Boyle wrote:

LOL...nice to be thought of each time you see a monkey! ;-)
--Jean

Hey, we're looking out for your monkey needs. Especially on cruises (on
topic...) lol....

Jeff

I know, I know, but that monkey we had on the Crown Princess was cute,
anyway!

--Jean

Old March 21st, 2008, 10:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Brian K" wrote in message
That reminds me there's a stand in Seaside Hights, NJ where the only
prizes are monkeys of various sizes, dress and facial expression.. If you
play Labor Day Weekend and the Weekend After...the guy that runs the stand
really wants to unload his inventory. It's real easy to win. My niece
wound up with 2 monkeys every summer she came to visit until she went away
to college.

Too far for me to go to get a monkey, Brian! ;-)

--Jean

Old March 21st, 2008, 11:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"sue mullen" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Yeah, Sue, am I going to have to wait to cruise with you to get that
clean monkey? ;-)

I like that idea.LOL Have you booked the Solstice yet?

You sure the biker that Jeff saw didn't make off with it?

Maybe, but at least I got it back and cleaned it up good.

Sue, we may go on the Solstice in February if George still has cabins
left...guess I better check and find out soon!

--Jean

Old March 21st, 2008, 11:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

LOL...nice to be thought of each time you see a monkey! ;-)
--Jean

Hey, we're looking out for your monkey needs. Especially on cruises (on
topic...) lol....

Jeff

I know, I know, but that monkey we had on the Crown Princess was cute,
anyway!

It's twin from the Emerald is in the mail now and is just as cute.lol

sue
Old March 21st, 2008, 11:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"sue mullen" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Yeah, Sue, am I going to have to wait to cruise with you to get that
clean monkey? ;-)

I like that idea.LOL Have you booked the Solstice yet?

You sure the biker that Jeff saw didn't make off with it?

Maybe, but at least I got it back and cleaned it up good.

Sue, we may go on the Solstice in February if George still has cabins
left...guess I better check and find out soon!

So when are you going to call George??

Your monkey just got mailed today. Maybe you and I bring our monkeys on
the Solstice and show everyone what fun they are.lol
sue
Old March 21st, 2008, 11:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"sue mullen" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"sue mullen" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Yeah, Sue, am I going to have to wait to cruise with you to get that
clean monkey? ;-)
I like that idea.LOL Have you booked the Solstice yet?

You sure the biker that Jeff saw didn't make off with it?
Maybe, but at least I got it back and cleaned it up good.

Sue, we may go on the Solstice in February if George still has cabins
left...guess I better check and find out soon!

So when are you going to call George??

Your monkey just got mailed today. Maybe you and I bring our monkeys on
the Solstice and show everyone what fun they are.lol
sue

Soon! And thank you for mailing out my monkey...can't wait to see what color
it is! ;-) Hope it gets here before we leave at 6AM next Sunday for the
Transatlantic!

--Jean