Joystar circling the drain?

Old December 30th, 2008, 10:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Default Joystar circling the drain?

http://www.travelpulse.com/Resources...l.aspx?n=50055

"Most (Joystar) agents interviewed by Travel Pulse Daily have not been paid
since August or September and have not had any response to repeated queries
for payment."

Sheesh.

At the close of the markets today, Joystar (TVLS) was trading at $0.002 a
share. In real money, that is 5 shares for a penny.

If you have one dollar, you can be the owner of 500 shares of Joystar.

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

Cruise Specials Weblog http://cruisemaster.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Old December 31st, 2008, 04:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jack Hamilton[_1_]

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:37:12 -0600, "George Leppla"
wrote:

http://www.travelpulse.com/Resources...l.aspx?n=50055

"Most (Joystar) agents interviewed by Travel Pulse Daily have not been paid
since August or September and have not had any response to repeated queries
for payment."

Sheesh.

At the close of the markets today, Joystar (TVLS) was trading at $0.002 a
share. In real money, that is 5 shares for a penny.

If you have one dollar, you can be the owner of 500 shares of Joystar.

I don't know what the lowest brokerage fee is, but you should add
approximately $10 to that. So $11 for 500 shares.

Might as well buy 10,000 shares to reduce the overhead cost per share.
And when it jumps up to $100 per share, you'll be rich!

Old December 31st, 2008, 05:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake Jack Hamilton :

wrote:

http://www.travelpulse.com/Resources...l.aspx?n=50055

"Most (Joystar) agents interviewed by Travel Pulse Daily have not been paid
since August or September and have not had any response to repeated queries
for payment."

Sheesh.

At the close of the markets today, Joystar (TVLS) was trading at $0.002 a
share. In real money, that is 5 shares for a penny.

If you have one dollar, you can be the owner of 500 shares of Joystar.

I don't know what the lowest brokerage fee is, but you should add
approximately $10 to that. So $11 for 500 shares.

Might as well buy 10,000 shares to reduce the overhead cost per share.
And when it jumps up to $100 per share, you'll be rich!

I've got a couple of grand siting around. A million shares? Would
that be a controlling interest? I'd love to own a company long enough
to file for Chap 7!!!!
--
- dillon I am not invalid

When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams come true.
Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which
will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no
matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Old December 31st, 2008, 02:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

"Dillon Pyron" wrote

Might as well buy 10,000 shares to reduce the overhead cost per share.
And when it jumps up to $100 per share, you'll be rich!

I've got a couple of grand siting around. A million shares? Would
that be a controlling interest? I'd love to own a company long enough
to file for Chap 7!!!!

Better yet, buy a controlling interest, then go to Washington for a
bail-out!

Old December 31st, 2008, 02:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 08:14:18 -0600, "George Leppla"
wrote:

Better yet, buy a controlling interest, then go to Washington for a
bail-out!

Hi George,

It worked for American Express. Our tax money bailed a competing
travel agency out of its difficulties. Only in America. :+(

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com
Old December 31st, 2008, 02:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

wrote:

Better yet, buy a controlling interest, then go to Washington for a
bail-out!

Hi George,

It worked for American Express. Our tax money bailed a competing
travel agency out of its difficulties. Only in America. :+(

Did they bailout the travel agency or the financial services arm? If the
latter, and the agency went along for the ride, it would be MUCh harder
to get the money.
Old December 31st, 2008, 02:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:44:52 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

Did they bailout the travel agency or the financial services arm? If the
latter, and the agency went along for the ride, it would be MUCh harder
to get the money.

Hi Kurt,

They changed the company structure to a "bank" and then received the
bailout.

Old December 31st, 2008, 04:54 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

On Dec 31, 9:14�am, "George Leppla" wrote:
"Dillon Pyron" wrote

Might as well buy 10,000 shares to reduce the overhead cost per share.
And when it jumps up to $100 per share, you'll be rich!

I've got a couple of grand siting around. �A million shares? �Would
that be a controlling interest? �I'd love to own a company long enough
to file for Chap 7!!!!

Better yet, buy a controlling interest, then go to Washington for a
bail-out!

--
George Leppla � �http://www.CruiseMaster.com

Cruise Specials Webloghttp://cruisemaster.typepad.com/my_weblog/

The Govt is helping the wrong side of most of these deals...
then on the Today show I beleive, there is some Financial guru on
there saying DO not vacation in 2009 cause you need to sae your
money. I threw my shoe at the TV.... Good thing Pres bush was not
there...LOL

Susette
Cruise Outlets and Travel
856-853-9515
Old December 31st, 2008, 05:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
John Sisker John Sisker is offline
Banned

It seems that whenever the subject of Joystar comes up, we always find the
same vultures circling high above, just waiting for the kill. Is Joystar to
actually go under? If you only follow the reports and threads as presented
here, one would certainly think so. Is there another side to all this? Of
course there is, but you won't find it here. However, if worse does come to
worse, it is certainly not the end of the world for most of us, for this is
simply the price of doing business. Many of us have alternative and/or back
up source already. Yet, we all know all we will then hear from some of the
more sarcastic is... "I told you so!"

Happy sailing, and have a Happy New Year.
John Sisker - SHIP-TO-SHORE CRUISE AGENCY®
(714) 536-3850 or toll-free at (800) 724-6644 & (Agency ID: 714.536.3850)
www.shiptoshorecruise.com

Old December 31st, 2008, 06:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

"John Sisker" wrote

It seems that whenever the subject of Joystar comes up, we always find the
same vultures circling high above, just waiting for the kill. Is Joystar
to actually go under? If you only follow the reports and threads as
presented here, one would certainly think so. Is there another side to all
this? Of course there is, but you won't find it here.

OK... if there is another side of the story, please tell us where to find
it. Links to news articles, press releases, that kind of stuff. If it is
out there, you are in a better position than any of us to guide us and I am
willing to read anything you present to the group.

So tell us what you know, John. What is the other side of the story and
where can we find that information?