Disappointment on Celebrity Century

Old December 26th, 2004, 10:13 PM
JEFFCOUD

We missed Half Moon Cay a week ago on the Zuiderdam, which is officially a stop
in the Bahamas (aka, we had to fill out their customs card). What did we
get...zip$ back, and a glass of cheap champagne with dessert at dinner that
night.

Jeff

Old December 26th, 2004, 11:57 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:35:59 -0500, Lee Lindquist wrote:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...0?dmode=source

" Lower brackets are going to spend less and may be more inclined to
litter (candy bar wrappers, soda cans, fritos bags, childrens diapers
etc.)"

I guess Goldie and Danni are sloppy as well as poor.
Old December 27th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Heather

From: "Skip Elliott Bowman"

In his video "This Is It" (Huey Louis & the News), Huey pulls a girl at a
party and invites her out for a ride on his yacht, which turns out to be a
skiff. Yacht isn't an actual, technically nautical term, is it? Like
sloop, ketch, etc.?

Are you saying my old twin inboard aft cabin MY is a skiff? Ask someone at
Carver Yachts or send them email at their website:
www.carveryachts.com
I consider anything large enough (by weight) that is used for pleasure or is
based on luxury use that can be documented to be a yacht. Great question,
though skip! Thanks :-)

-Heather
Remove CanOspam to email
http://hometown.aol.com/nookeybear/m...age/index.html
Old December 27th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Becca

Sorry you missed a port of call because of a damaged propeller. This
could have happened on any cruise line, this time it happened on
Celebrity. They gave you $100 per cabin, that is more than some cruise
lines would have given you. Most of the time we are given free drinks
and a few dollars in port charges. Sorry this happened on your cruise.

Let us hope you will not miss any ports on your next cruise, I know that
can be a disappointment. Have you booked another cruise?

Becca -----cruising on the Explorer in 13 days...
Old December 27th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Dick Goldhaber

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 16:59:31 -0500, Dick Goldhaber wrote:

And this cruise was where, and we can read about it where?

I have never been on a cruise, Goldie. Keep up.

Pretty please, Jealous Cruiser, worry about our financial condition.

Neither of us have a mortgage, neither of us have a credit card
indebtedness.

Babble on. Insult us with another anonymous remailer, or is that your
buddy's job?
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c909642f8f280?

Old December 27th, 2004, 11:34 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 16:30:13 -0500, Dick Goldhaber wrote:

Pretty please, Jealous Cruiser, worry about our financial condition.

Worry? LOL. Two "retirees" like you and Danni-Stephanie? One near death,
the other

Neither of us have a mortgage,

Just rental contracts endlessly paying The Man, getting nothing but a
cubbyhole in return. I have a mortgage...and two fully paid for houses.

neither of us have a credit card
indebtedness.

Neither have creditworthiness.

Babble on. Insult us with another anonymous remailer, or is that your
buddy's job?

Oh, Goldie, you're fast becoming the next SUNSET, Sleuth Supremo.

LOL
Old December 28th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Skip Elliott Bowman

From: "Skip Elliott Bowman"

In his video "This Is It" (Huey Louis & the News), Huey pulls a girl at a
party and invites her out for a ride on his yacht, which turns out to be a
skiff. Yacht isn't an actual, technically nautical term, is it? Like
sloop, ketch, etc.?

Are you saying my old twin inboard aft cabin MY is a skiff? Ask someone at
Carver Yachts or send them email at their website:
www.carveryachts.com
I consider anything large enough (by weight) that is used for pleasure or
is
based on luxury use that can be documented to be a yacht. Great question,
though skip! Thanks :-)

This was my point, exactly and approximately--I knew you could dig it

BTW responding to the trolls, who have over-identified themselves to you by
now, is an exercise in futility. Your best defense is to ignore them and/or
kill file them.

Old December 28th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Heather

Records was: Disappointment on Celebrity Century
From: "Skip Elliott Bowman"

This was my point, exactly and approximately--I knew you could dig it

Diggin' it :-)

BTW responding to the trolls, who have over-identified themselves to you by
now, is an exercise in futility. Your best defense is to ignore them and/or
kill file them.

I don't KF, but I am skipping over selected authors. Have a safe and happy new
year!

Old December 28th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Heather

Records was: Disappointment on Celebrity Century