MSC Cruise Tickets - A blast from the past!

Old January 7th, 2005, 01:27 AM
FNB218

Hi Ernie,

I have been following with interest the discussion this line has generated over
on the CC boards and would be interested in hearing your OPINION of this line.
Seems like this is one folks either love or hate not much middle ground. Have a
great cruise.

Frank
Old January 7th, 2005, 01:46 AM
Charles

In article , FNB218
wrote:

I have been following with interest the discussion this line has
generated over on the CC boards and would be interested in hearing
your OPINION of this line. Seems like this is one folks either love
or hate not much middle ground. Have a great cruise.

It is great when there are new options, and the line sounds
interesting, but in the enthusiasm for something new or different, hype
and expectations can be created which do not reflect reality.

--
Charles

Old January 7th, 2005, 02:40 AM
Dick Goldhaber

Ernie,

I am not a homosexual and I find the use of the word offensive, especially
from her, the biggest phony here.

She claims that she is not a homophobe yet she tosses the word around.

She claims that she is not an anti-Semite, then she posts stuff like "When
you "celebrate" the birth of Christ, you Jewish hypocrite, do you spill
blood all over your kitchenette or do you crucify a pig and laugh?"

I am not making this up. Look at http://tinyurl.com/5wz9h and message
number 39.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

BTW, Crystal used to have nice ticket package when we cruised with them ten
years ago.

"E.k.R." wrote in message
. ..

"Chrissy Cruiser" wrote in message

Smith is now on the Homo Watch List.

Oh please, let's not go there. Why does every thread have to be turned

into
something about homosexuality? I am a homosexual and I'm sick of it!

Ernie

Old January 7th, 2005, 02:43 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"E.k.R." wrote in message
.. .
Today I received tickets for my upcoming MSC OPERA cruise.

Congratulations, Ernie!
Sounds most interesting...you may already know, but Howard Garland will be
coming off a MSC ship on Jan.13th..You didn't say when you were leaving, but
maybe he will post a review before you leave.
Anyway, Bon Voyage and I'll be looking forward to your review!

--Jean

Old January 7th, 2005, 03:02 AM
E.k.R.

"FNB218" wrote in message
Hi Ernie,

I have been following with interest the discussion this line has generated
over
on the CC boards and would be interested in hearing your OPINION of this
line.
Seems like this is one folks either love or hate not much middle ground.
Have a
great cruise.

Frank

Hi Frank,
Not to worry, I will be writing my opinion both good and bad. I've been
keeping up with the CC boards as well, and there does seem to be a love/hate
relationship with MSC and most reviewers. The truth probably lies somewhere
in the middle. I think the product still varies quite substantially
depending on the vessel you sail on, as well as the destination.

Ernie

Old January 7th, 2005, 03:03 AM
E.k.R.

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
om...

Congratulations, Ernie!
Sounds most interesting...you may already know, but Howard Garland will be
coming off a MSC ship on Jan.13th..You didn't say when you were leaving,
but maybe he will post a review before you leave.
Anyway, Bon Voyage and I'll be looking forward to your review!

--Jean

I'm sailing on 1/22, so Howard will be getting off as I'm embarking. It
will be interesting to see how our experiences compare.

Ernie