Help to access rec.travel.cruises

Old January 30th, 2006, 12:36 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Help to access rec.travel.cruises

Bill C wrote:

Sue,
not trying to be a smart arse but how do you look back 2 post if the
post aren't all downloaded at the same time?
Once I read what post I'm interested in I mark all post read, so there
is nothing to look back at when I return.
Like now for instance, your response is the only one posted as of the
last time I downloaded the messages.

If you look right above the message window where you can see the
subject, sender, date etc, you will see on the gray bar it says
"view". Right next to the word "view" click on the drop down menu and
you can select "all" or "unread". I keep that setting at "unread", but
when I want to look at older messages I just click on all and the
older message are there.

Now I hope I explained it so you know what I am saying, I don't always
know the proper terms for things on the computer. Also I am using
netscape and I don't know if it would be the same using other browsers.

sue
Old January 30th, 2006, 01:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Bill C wrote:

[...]

I recently switched to Thunderbird 1.5 but I get the idea.
I have done it that way with Outlook Express in the past but it's time
consuming and frustrating.
Usually I'll just google it if I know the authors name or the name of
the thread. :-)

Bill

--
Visit my Caribbean Princess website:
www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com
Old January 30th, 2006, 03:24 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Bill C wrote:
Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Bill C wrote:

[...]

Using netscape it just takes a second to click on the drop down menu
and switch it. I keep it on "unread", but often switch to "read" to
look for an older response. I have never really used OE, but I do know
it is very different then netscape.

sue
Old January 30th, 2006, 03:27 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

I now have 15 newsgroups in "My Groups". If I want to add any other
new group to that list, all I have to do is to invoke
http://groups.google.com,
type in the name of the newsgroup, and click "subscribe to this group",
and that group will be available henceforth in one click under "My

Groups".

-- Bob.

Well isn't that special, Pond Scum?

God's only OTHER son has conquered Google.

Wow. WOW!!!!

You have stated that you are not "down under" to dive (that would be
another newsgroup where you are as "worshipped" as you are here.

You have stated that even though you have the most FF miles, and are
quadruple Platinum with CO, you flew COACH.

Did these people not understand that you are God's OTHER son?

Did the people where you are not understand that they were getting US$
from God's only other son?

I hate to invoke Dad's name, but Jesus, did they not know who you were?

I know who you are, Scum. You are the scumbag who posted a hideous note
about Eileen Garland after she passed.

You are the scumbag whose only "friend" appears to be as big a scumbag as
you.

What are you doing on your cruise besides sitting in the Internet Cafe
(Free to scumbags like you, Pond Scum?)

Have you taught your wife to fetch, so that she can get you food while you
sit at the computer and make more "friends".

Give me the name of one friend you have in any newsgroup, Pond Scum.

Larry

Old January 30th, 2006, 08:29 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

LawrencePearl wrote:
I now have 15 newsgroups in "My Groups". If I want to add any other
new group to that list, all I have to do is to invoke
http://groups.google.com,
type in the name of the newsgroup, and click "subscribe to this group",
and that group will be available henceforth in one click under "My

Groups".

-- Bob.

Well isn't that special, Pond Scum?

I thought you finally went away in shame having exposed to be either
Dickhead or Danni Goldhaber.

When was the last time you posted anything cruise related or in
response
to question asked by others in this group?

I know who you are, Scum. You are the scumbag who posted a hideous note
about Eileen Garland after she passed.

And Howie was the one who dragged in her year old post. Anyone can
read
any of us write in the archives. Why does it take a sockpuppet moron
who
post by the name of LawrencePearl who had never posted in this group
before
and suddenly got into her/his rehash of what Dick Goldhaber had already
posted?

What are you doing on your cruise besides sitting in the Internet Cafe
(Free to scumbags like you, Pond Scum?)

Eat your heart out. Why is it any of your officious business?

Give me the name of one friend you have in any newsgroup, Pond Scum.

Why should I or do I need to? Why don't you ask YOURSELF! Get lost,
you creep!

-- Bob.