Need for a Tour Leader in Paris France Be Welcome.

Old March 28th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Mxsmanic

Go Fig writes:

Come'on, this is beneath you....

The standards for professional services are a lot higher than the
standards of casual conversation. Anyone making this many mistakes will
be almost impossible to understand in person, and will misunderstand
most of what he hears.

Withstanding that, "Communication" is the prerequisite and I dare say
being a native Parisian is quite a marketing tool.

Not if you cannot communicate. A visitor would be better off with a
taxi driver than with a person who speaks English this poorly.

Old March 28th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Mxsmanic

TourLeader writes:

Thanks for correcting my English,
I'm not mad at you for that.

You should be happy; normally I charge money for corrections like that.

It's even something i do appreciate.
I know i'm guilty for you burned toast this morning.
But could you please explain me how the tax you pay in
your country is my fault ?

I don't even understand what you're trying to say here, which doesn't
bode well for your business.

Old March 28th, 2005, 02:25 PM
chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn

Mxsmanic wrote:

TourLeader writes:

[]
It's even something i do appreciate.
I know i'm guilty for you burned toast this morning.
But could you please explain me how the tax you pay in
your country is my fault ?

I don't even understand what you're trying to say here, which doesn't
bode well for your business.

I understood what the poster was trying to say. Am I the only one who
did?!

Given the choice of someone who bumbles along in broken English compared
to a fluent speaker who pretends _not_ to understand what you're saying,
I know which I'd choose....

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net

Old March 29th, 2005, 06:43 AM
TourLeader

I'm tired of paying other people's taxes. Maybe it's time for him to
start declaring his income.

Honestly,
mxsmanic,
You would tell me why
your taxes is my fault, I would
send you 50 good euros for your taxes.
I considere that information worth it.
I'm not kidding.

Old March 29th, 2005, 11:53 AM
TourLeader

TourLeader writes: []
It's even something i do appreciate.
I know i'm guilty for you burned toast this morning.
But could you please explain me how the tax you pay in
your country is my fault ?

I don't even understand what you're trying to say here, which doesn't
bode well for your business.

I understood what the poster was trying to say. Am I the only one who
did?!

Given the choice of someone who bumbles along in broken English compared
to a fluent speaker who pretends _not_ to understand what you're saying,
I know which I'd choose.... Le Mon, 28 Mar 2005 05:14:55 +0200,

He's trying to help me, He does really not understand
What i want say with "Do you think i'm responsable for your taxes"
Am I the only one who did?!
Chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn
you are great and you would choose both i'm sure.

I repeat what i have said, I want sell the knowledge i have
from France and Paris, for those who need it.
I find on the web a mother having her 20 years old boy arriving
in Paris with not a word of French. I can help that mother.
There are also students planning to rent an appartement in Paris,
I know most of the time they get cheated.
They need to deal with electricity, telephone, administrations where
most of the time they refuse to speak English.
At the end of their rental, appartement's owners don't return their
deposit, because they know, students return to their country.
There are retired couple with an house here who need to rearrange
the inside and get troubles with workers.
Because most of time is just misunderstanding, i propose to fix that
for you, with my French knowledge.

(I'm using French News groups and they don't refresh very often.
So I have to pick it up from google the next post. Sorry for
not exactly following the thread. If anyone knows a better one...)

Old March 30th, 2005, 05:16 AM
TourLeader

Then you owe Mixi 500 Euros. If you are working and not declaring your
income properly, you are underpaying your taxes, leading to a bigger
tax bill for honest payers of French tax, such as Mixi and myself.

So if you've got another 500 Euros spare I'd be happy to take it off
your hands.

G;

Ok but if my income is declared properly, and i show you the taxes
i pay then you're the one who owe 500 Euros. LOL.