CO's evolving definition of BusinessFirst "J"

Old September 17th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Gregory Morrow

Default Bottom feeding for reefs

DALing wrote:

thank you, Mr Duck...

Yer welcome :---)

--
Best
Greg

"Gregory Morrow" wrote in
message

Reef Fish was caught saying:

You attempt to obfuscate by snipping all the substance of my reply
to YOUR (Frank F. Matthews) gratuitous post is DISPICABLE.

It's spelled "DETHPICABLE".....

--
Best
Greg

Old September 17th, 2003, 07:33 PM
Gregory Morrow

Default "Reef Fish" = <8-0)

Yup, this fellow is kind of a "clown"....

--
Best
Greg

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
om...
"Blake S" wrote in message

ink.net...
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
om...
"Frank F. Matthews" wrote in message

FM Because you are attempting to gloat over something that had long gone
FM away. You are a waste. FFM

RF You obviously didn't read my REPLY explaining that it was my FIRST
RF response to what Vitaly Shmatikov posted and posted more -- which had
RF NOT gone away. And that I wasn't gloating at all -- just using
RF data to debunk VItaly's falsehood, including his accusation that
RF I was "lying", for the record.

RF You attempt to obfuscate by snipping all the substance of my reply
RF to YOUR (Frank F. Matthews) gratuitous post is DISPICABLE.

RF THen you used the lines below in my reply to Blake S's post

(completely
RF OUT OF CONTEXT) to obfuscate some more.

No. Why should I?

What's YOUR problem, or your beef, Blake?

snip

RF The above was my reply to Clueless Newbie Blake S's gratuitous
RF comment and top posted insult, with my reply to Frank Mathews attached

:

BS OK Bob, you are right. And you are the most important frequent
BS flyer ever, with the extra shiny super-important FF card. Now
BS will you shut up?

RF Shut up and go away, Frank F. Matthew.
RF
RF Your failure to grasp facts and your IRRESPONSIBLE posting style has
RF already been established! There is no need for an encore.

Here you go, Bob. I'm bottom posting with your full text included.

That's better. With multiple "" involving three what three poster said
at different times, you could have done a bit better (for CLARITY), by
stripping the nonessential and clearly identify who said what to whom
by replacing the "" with the initials of the poster, as I did to the
text you included.

I'm
gonna take an educated guess here and say that maybe Frank, DALing, and

probably also have extra shiny super-important FF cards with various
airlines.

You probably do. So does Shmatikov. But being the holder of shinny
cards is ENTIRELY IRRELEVANT to the accuracy and content of what you post;
and it certainly is irrelevant to what you are (or are not) as a

RESPONSIBLE poster, with some knowledge of NETIQUETTE

which Frank, DALing, and you all showed that you lacked, perhaps not in
other posts about other subjects which I DON'T read, but clearly in
this thread in which all three of you posted.

Your failure to READ the substance of the thread, failure to note the
history of the argument, and failure to note that was my SINGLE REPLY
to multiple posts by Vitaly Shmatikov in an ONGOING argument -- yet
jumped in with your gratuitous remarks based on the ABSENCE of facts --
THAT's your problem, and the ONLY complain about all three of you.

If you were at least familiar with the background, and were merely
expressing your opinion about the SUBSTANCE of the controversy, then it
would be an entirely matter, whether we agree or not.

Then I would simply reply or rebut with REASON (as I did Shmatikov) on
the substance of what he posted until he started calling me a "newbie"
on CO, even after I had already posted that I was a OnePass member at
least 10 years longer than the date he gave for himself; and that I
was CO Platinum every year since the present program started while he
was only Gold a couple of years ago and was knocking CO in favor of AA.

THAT's the only relevant places where my "shiny" cards were mentioned,
as a statement to backup the credibility of my KNOWLEDGE about the
Elite Program of the airline CO.

So, now that it has been established that you and your wife are
the only super important Continental FF's in the entire state of Hawaii,

You have established ABSOLUTELY NOTHING -- another example of an
IRRESPONSIBLE poster with your irresponsible, erroneous statement of
supposedly facts. Your two lines are COMPLETELY erroneous!

maybe you can start contributing in other ways.

I don't participate in many threads. I contribute in ALL the threads in
which I do participate -- with FACTS and reasoned opinions. I am not
your typical internet junkie who feel compelled to participate in
every thread whether they know anything about it or not -- and this one
is a GOOD EXAMPLE of what Frank Matthews, DALING, and Blake S should
have stayed away and kept your mouths SHUT!

The FACT that I posted nothing in rec.travel.air between Aug 7 and
September 12 attest to the FACT that I post very selectively, and ONLY
in selective threads in which I am interested, OR have SOMETHING to
contribute, OR both.

If as much as 25% of the posters in newsgroups would do that, the
USENET newsgroups would be an infinitely better and more informative
forum for all! But that's too much to hope for. So, I live with
the reality that there are always morons, imbecils, and idiots to
contribute NOISE. I simply ignore them.

But when they do it in the threads in which *I* post, and make idiotic
remarks about what *I* posted, they usually would get a follow-up
by me, to put them in their place!

Eventually, the OLDER and WISER morons learn to leave my posts alone
unless they have something of substance to say.

But having been in newsgroups for well over a decade, I can ALWAYS
count on Clueless Newbies and Old Morons, the former especially
around this time of the year, when some kids have found their new
toy in web-tv or someone else's account.

You never answered my question about your posting ISP and email address
being that of r_a_rippy. Was that YOU? If so, why did you change
it to Blake S in August 2003? Was I mistaken in calling your a Clueless
Newbie as opposed to an Old Moron? :-)

. Try adding to a thread that
doesn't involve Continental or your standing with them.

See my paragraph above.

When I first encountered Vitaly Shmatikov's INACCURATE info and FANTASY
about CO and AA, I was holding shiny (Platinum) cards on BOTH, and
argued with Shmatikov about the superiority of the CO program over that
of AA, based on my OWN experience and FACTS (available on webpages and
in private brochures and newsletters about those programs)

So what happened? Shmatikov changed his tune about AA, became a CO
Platinum Elite, and LIED about his past experience (which I caught and
are in the archives!), start posting ad hominem attacks on me rather
than simply reason and argue on facts, and culminated in publicly
saying that I was "lying" which I replied on the very post that you,
Frank Matthews, and DSLING stuck your collective noses, with little
or no clue!

That would be most appreciated.

But you MISSED all of my contributions. And you FAILED to use the
archives to try to ascertain some facts before posting! Just print a
copy of this post and keep it as a reminder that the next time you
see a post from "Reef Fish", in ANY newsgroup, it'll of the same
in CREDIBILITY, substance, and verified FACTS, completely IN CONTEXT!

Now I can simply refer to THIS post, which will remain in the
groups.google archives for YEARS to come, for the next Clueless Newbie
like yourself who comes along with the same blunders you showed.

Enjoy this and other newsgroups around.

But if you feel the urge to participate (as in posting in it as follow-
up to posts by others), remamber to

DO IT RESPONSIBLY

-- Bob.

Old September 17th, 2003, 08:51 PM
Gregory Morrow

Default The Odious Greg Morrow and Troll Extraordinnaire

The Odious Reef Fish wrote:

"Gregory Morrow" wrote in

message
in the "Bottom feeding for reefs" thread,

Reef Fish was caught saying:

You attempt to obfuscate by snipping all the substance of my reply
to YOUR (Frank F. Matthews) gratuitous post is DISPICABLE.

It's spelled "DETHPICABLE".....

Hey Greg, I haven't seen you trolling in this ng since July. rta
sure is DULL compared to the other newsgroups in which you troll,
isn't it?

I can't quite call Greg a "Clueless Newbie" (he has been around
newsgroups for years), or an "Old Moron" or even an "Unwise Old
Moron" because he is an IDIOT aka Idjit King of Troll.

Hey, you are a pretty crummy troll yourself - you don't even make anybody
laugh :-(

"Just so you know" (as our dear departed Sheryl used to say), you picked the
wrong person to engage in a pizzing match. Vitaly is a well - respected and
knowledgable poster here.

--
Best
Greg

Old September 18th, 2003, 05:26 AM
Reef Fish

"Gregory Morrow" wrote in message ...

Hey Greg, I haven't seen you trolling in this ng since July. rta
sure is DULL compared to the other newsgroups in which you troll,
isn't it?

I can't quite call Greg a "Clueless Newbie" (he has been around
newsgroups for years), or an "Old Moron" or even an "Unwise Old
Moron" because he is an IDIOT aka Idjit King of Troll.

Hey, you are a pretty crummy troll yourself - you don't even make anybody
laugh :-(

THAT's FUNNY anyway! I didn't realize you had a laugh-meter attached
to the PC of every reader of rta! They rate each poster and let you
know too? Wow:

"Just so you know" (as our dear departed Sheryl used to say), you picked the
wrong person to engage in a pizzing match. Vitaly is a well - respected and
knowledgable poster here.

Lessee ...

Vitaly: posts and repeatly posted false information, even after
corrections had been pointed out to him ...

lies about his OnePass and Elite status history ...

twists the meaning of what I post by "creative" editing
to read the opposite of what I said ...

accuses me of being a "compulsive gambler" in need of
treatment because I flew on domestic BusinessFirst flights
to Las Vegas (there aren't many such BF flights elsewhere) ...

accuses me of "lying" about having flown those flights ...

just for starters on a long list.

It's no surprise Vitaly gets Greg Morrow's endorsement as a "respected
poster here". :=))

Greg, go back to your favorite groups such as alt.weird.sex.talk where
you're appreciated, especially when you team up with the infamous
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque), as in:

Subject: Greg and Evelyn - two Trolls that pass in the night

You two make a LOVELY couple! :-)))

Ciao, Greg. See you in another ... 3 months here?

-- Bob.