Don't Fly Airlines

Old September 17th, 2003, 07:56 AM
James Anatidae

Default Don't Fly Airlines

All airlines suck because they won't let me travel for free or put my
refrigerator in the overhead storage bin. Plus the stewardesses spend
almost all their time helping other people instead of me and won't let me
feel them up.

Don't fly them.

--
Goliath & Wildwing's Storage Room
http://anatidae.homestead.com/

Old September 17th, 2003, 08:08 AM
mrtravel

James Anatidae wrote:
All airlines suck because they won't let me travel for free or put my
refrigerator in the overhead storage bin. Plus the stewardesses spend
almost all their time helping other people instead of me and won't let me
feel them up.

Don't fly them.

I tried to fly to a foreign country on all airlines, but missed my
flight because my ex(after that trip) significant other thought our
documentation would be safer at the river bank.

Old September 17th, 2003, 05:56 PM
Blake S

"mrtravel" wrote in message
news
James Anatidae wrote:
All airlines suck because they won't let me travel for free or put my
refrigerator in the overhead storage bin. Plus the stewardesses spend
almost all their time helping other people instead of me and won't let

me
feel them up.

Don't fly them.

I tried to fly to a foreign country on all airlines, but missed my
flight because my ex(after that trip) significant other thought our
documentation would be safer at the river bank.

I feel the same way about America West.

Old September 17th, 2003, 06:57 PM
SetonHallPirate

mrtravel wrote in message y.com...
James Anatidae wrote:
All airlines suck because they won't let me travel for free or put my
refrigerator in the overhead storage bin. Plus the stewardesses spend
almost all their time helping other people instead of me and won't let me
feel them up.

Don't fly them.

I tried to fly to a foreign country on all airlines, but missed my
flight because my ex(after that trip) significant other thought our
documentation would be safer at the river bank.

All airlines REALLY suck because they won't let me check my car...
Old September 17th, 2003, 07:22 PM
mrtravel

James Anatidae wrote:

All airlines suck because they won't let me travel for free or put my
refrigerator in the overhead storage bin. Plus the stewardesses spend
almost all their time helping other people instead of me and won't let me
feel them up.

Don't fly them.

I tried to fly to a foreign country on all airlines, but missed my
flight because my ex(after that trip) significant other thought our
documentation would be safer at the river bank.

All airlines REALLY suck because they won't let me check my car...

Be like Mr. Bean, buy a mini

Old September 18th, 2003, 01:24 AM
Jim Anderson

"SetonHallPirate" wrote in message
om...
mrtravel wrote in message

y.com...
James Anatidae wrote:
All airlines suck because they won't let me travel for free or put my
refrigerator in the overhead storage bin. Plus the stewardesses spend
almost all their time helping other people instead of me and won't let

me
feel them up.

Don't fly them.

I tried to fly to a foreign country on all airlines, but missed my
flight because my ex(after that trip) significant other thought our
documentation would be safer at the river bank.

All airlines REALLY suck because they won't let me check my car...

Don't forget:

- The don't feel drop everything for me when I do stupid things like
forgetting the necessary documentation to fly from point a to point b....

Old September 18th, 2003, 03:29 AM
Don Quixote

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:24:51 -0500, Jim Anderson wrote
(in message ):

Don't forget:

- The don't feel drop everything for me when I do stupid things like
forgetting the necessary documentation to fly from point a to point b....

That makes no sense. -Don

Old September 18th, 2003, 09:08 AM
Mark Hewitt

"SetonHallPirate" wrote in message
om...

All airlines REALLY suck because they won't let me check my car...

Watching Airport one time and someone did check in their car! It was a
Ferrari on the way to Dubai, very nice!

Old September 18th, 2003, 09:22 AM
mrtravel

Mark Hewitt wrote:
"SetonHallPirate" wrote in message
om...

All airlines REALLY suck because they won't let me check my car...

Watching Airport one time and someone did check in their car! It was a
Ferrari on the way to Dubai, very nice!

It was me. I was looking for cheap gas and a nice high rise hotel.