Cruise Ship Off Antarctica Evacuated

Old November 24th, 2007, 08:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Daniel R. Bonham[_2_]

Default Cruise Ship Off Antarctica Evacuated

Eight Reasons to End the Scam

http://www.heartland.org/Article.cfm?artId=11548

And there are tons more. I won't flood the newsgroup with an arguement on
this nonsense. DO a search and you will find as many EXPERT arguements
"AGAINST" global warming as there are for. If not more. So Charles you
choose to ignore the facts and attack the date. Good sound reasoning. Check
the dates on many of these expert opnions if that is the sole criteria for
making sense to you. A review of historical data itself shows that the
arth's climate is cyclical. It has been since the beginning and will always
be. Time has proven that. But I do realize some people have control issues
and need to feel like they control everything. Including the environment. It
just aint so bubba!

Old November 24th, 2007, 09:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

The Heartland? Isn't that the same region with all the highly polluting
coal burning power plants making zillions putting all the greenhouse gasses
up in the atmosphere????

Places line Indiana???

Those of us out here in the east get all your pollution, Acid rain, etc.

Articles with an Agenda.

Plunk.

Old November 24th, 2007, 10:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Daniel R. Bonham[_2_]

"Tom K" wrote in message

anything that would go counter to what I say.

Hey Tom. We get it. You don't like me and if I said the sky was blue you
would argue to the death that it was yellow. The part you fail to understand
is that I skip most of your posts becuase you have continuously proven
yourself closed minded and petty. I have (until now) avoided putting you in
the kill file because that it reserved for severe cases. Congrats! You have
just been promoted!

PLUNK!