AI recommendations?

Old March 31st, 2004, 09:21 PM
Rita Daggett

Default AI recommendations?

I'm also glad to see this group back in action. The other places we were
recommended to go didnt fill the same purpose.
I'm looking for an AI for 2005 - we will be a group of 6, including two
children of 12 and 9 by then.
Two of us have AI'd before - but have specifically chosen places without
great kids facilities! And also smaller places rather than huge ones.
I'd still like to have good food and wine; evening entertainment not
necessary; good snorkelling preferred. And not too pricey. St Lucia would
be ideal; direct flights from UK also a major consideration (definitely not
via USA!)
To give you an idea of where we've been befo
Spanish Bay Reef on Grand Cayman - went for the diving; food drink and
accommodation were OK
La Source on Grenada - fabulous! Food and drink absolutely first class.
Escape on Barbados (may only be available via Virgin?) - food and drink
very
good; accommodation OK; location not wonderful
Rex Blue Heron on Antigua - location good but food very disappointing and
the wine almost undrinkable

--
Rita Daggett