AGE for drinking and going alone on ship

Old September 23rd, 2004, 04:15 AM
shoreguy

"Linsifer" wrote in message
On NCL I know, there just needs to be someone 21 or over booked in the
same
cabin with someone under 21. No mention of the age 25. I think maybe on
CCL or
other cruiselines they may require that someone 25 or older is booked with
minor. Not sure.

Lindsay

Larry wrote:

I think that 21 year old's might be able to travel without the 25 year
old.

you are correct from NCL.com:

A passenger under 21 years of age must be accompanied in the same or
connecting stateroom by a passenger 21 years or older who expressly agrees
to be responsible for the under 21 passenger throughout the cruise. This
includes, but is not limited to, preventing the purchase or consumption of
alcohol and preventing the violation of any ship rules. If the accompanying
adult is not the minor's parent or legal guardian, a notarized
parental/guardian consent letter that authorizes the minor's travel and
further authorizes medical treatment in case of an emergency must be
delivered to an NCL representative at the pier.

Old September 23rd, 2004, 12:13 PM
Juliana L Holm

shoreguy wrote:

A passenger under 21 years of age must be accompanied in the same or
connecting stateroom by a passenger 21 years or older who expressly agrees
to be responsible for the under 21 passenger throughout the cruise. This
includes, but is not limited to, preventing the purchase or consumption of
alcohol and preventing the violation of any ship rules. If the accompanying
adult is not the minor's parent or legal guardian, a notarized
parental/guardian consent letter that authorizes the minor's travel and
further authorizes medical treatment in case of an emergency must be
delivered to an NCL representative at the pier.

Hmm.

Will have to check Carnival. We are going on a cruise, in 3 weeks with two of
my children, one is 29 one is 20. We are not in adjoining staterooms (we got
a 4A, inside with double bed, and got them a 1A, bunk beds.)

Julie

--
Julie
**********

Old September 23rd, 2004, 04:18 PM
Dillon Pyron

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:13:37 +0000 (UTC), Juliana L Holm
wrote:

shoreguy wrote:

[...]

You should have no problems. You're on board, there's a (at least) 25
yo in the room.
--
dillon

When I was a kid, I thought the angel's name was Hark
and the horse's name was Bob.