After Kerry's speech tonight

Old August 6th, 2004, 03:58 PM
devil

Default After Kerry's speech tonight

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 00:54:30 -0700, PJ O'Donovan wrote:

"Members and front organizations must continually embarrass, discredit
and
degrade our critics. When obstructionists become too irritating, label
them
as fascist, or Nazi or anti-Semitic .... The association will, after
enoughrepetition, become "fact" in the public mind." --Communist
Party,
Moscow Central Committee 1943

Welcome to the forties.

Old August 7th, 2004, 03:00 PM
PJ O'Donovan

devil wrote in message ...
On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 18:10:47 -0600, Bill Moore wrote:

For Americans, the war in Europe began when American forces
pre-emptively invaded the European continent and ended two years
later.

How was it "pre-emptive"? The Nazis were occupying quite a bit
of Europe by the time the US entered the war.

The man is referring to the Soviet advance, I guess. In a way, he is
right.

Without lend-lease from the US, there would not have been a "Soviet
advance".

If the "useful idiot", Roosevelt, had not been manipulated by the
Bolsheviks, they would have been obliterated by the Germans and we
should have let the
Germans do it.

In 1963, Zhukov stated :

"It is now said that the allies never helped us........ However, one
cannot deny that
the Americans gave us so much material, without which we could not
have formed our
reserves and could not have continued the war." "And today it seems
as though we had all this ourselves in abundance".
(From the Journal of Slavic Military Studies, Vol. 7, No. 3, Sept.
1994, pp567-586