Czech MPs approve gay rights law

Old March 28th, 2006, 11:41 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Czech MPs approve gay rights law

Following up to (David Horne, _the_
chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco 24h offy)
:

I got this picture outside the front door on Saturday, which was a
beautiful day-

http://www.davidhorne.net/norway1.jpg

It was a bit like that here at the weekend. Snow about 12" deep in the
garden. Since then it's been mild and wet, and nearly all the snow has
melted on the lawn and surrounding fields. Flooding is likely :-(
--
Tim C.
Old March 28th, 2006, 11:51 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Tim C. wrote:

Following up to (David Horne, _the_
chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco 24h offy)
:

I got this picture outside the front door on Saturday, which was a
beautiful day-

http://www.davidhorne.net/norway1.jpg

It was a bit like that here at the weekend. Snow about 12" deep in the
garden. Since then it's been mild and wet, and nearly all the snow has
melted on the lawn and surrounding fields.

I think it was turning to rain by the time I flew out of Bergen.
Certainly, the planes needed no de-icing, which they certainly did at
the connection in Oslo- leading to the hour or so delay getting in at
Manchester, where the 1157 train left and arrived bang on time!

I note that Scandinavian is now a full no-free service airline in
economy. You buy stuff on board- not unreasonably priced, but no
different from the budgets really. As I mentioned earlier, I'll be
looking into norwegian.no for future flights...

--
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
http://homepage.mac.com/davidhornecomposer http://soundjunction.org
Old March 29th, 2006, 08:39 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Following up to David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of
besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco 24h offy

Fine on my broadband connection. Are you on dial-up?

yes.
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site
Old March 29th, 2006, 08:39 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Following up to David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of
besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco 24h offy

where the 1157 train left and arrived bang on time!

i drove to Tesco yesterday, got there early :-)