I posted a comment on the Princess bucket list for Santorini

Old December 2nd, 2010, 11:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff Gersten

Default I posted a comment on the Princess bucket list for Santorini

http://50essentialexperiences.com/20...-of-santorini/

Old December 3rd, 2010, 01:15 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

"Jeff Gersten" wrote in message
http://50essentialexperiences.com/20...-of-santorini/

We did this three times, Jeff and loved every minute in Greece. Did it first
on the Ren7, then the Westerdam and just last September on the NCL Gem! The
Greek Isles are a favorite of ours. The people are so gracious and friendly.
We still get Christmas cards by e-mail from the cab driver we had in Athens.
Santorini is soooo beautiful as are most of the Greek Isles.

--Jean

Old December 4th, 2010, 07:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

On Sat, 4 Dec 2010 07:35:16 -0800, John Sisker wrote:

The bucket list is a novel idea, something good to strive for while we still
have the time. However, and unfortunately, as depicted in the movie, it was
brought about because of necessity of a known and soon demise. Hardly an
incentive, where I'm not sure most people would have the inclination and
even stamina to pull this off, especially if they are so sick that end is
near. Plus, just because one is diagnosed with a short time to live, someone
still has to pay for it.

Yet, I understand that this "Bucket List idea, while not a new idea, was
revived from a movies, and with some big name actors as well. It is indeed
interesting that others, and now cruise lines, are using this in a positive
way of saying, we all better do the things we really want while we still
can.

Excellent post, Mr. Potato Head! "Some big name actors", lol I guess
you mean Jack Nicholson and Morton Freeman! I suppose your dedication
to being a travel agent and constantly SPAMADVERTISING RTC keeps you
from being even the least bit socially conscious.
--
sue
Old December 4th, 2010, 08:15 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_7_]

On Sat, 4 Dec 2010 14:34:07 -0500, Sue Mullen wrote:

[...]

sue, well said but we must prop up John regardless of how we hate him.
Better a Potato Head than a Jew giving excellent, free travel advice!

--Jean