Happy New Year

Old January 3rd, 2009, 01:39 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca[_3_]

Default Happy New Year

Charles wrote:
In article , Becca
wrote:

Hey Clint, your name and address has changed but I still recognized you.
When are you going on the Solstice? We will be on that ship on
February 8th, Valentine's week. I am looking forward to the chocolate,
er... I mean, I am looking forward to the cruise.

Ralph was testing a few days ago. I wonder if he flunked and posted by
mistake under his real handle instead of his troll handle......

Well, I hope Clint finds himself, whoever he is. He is our most
delightful troll, IMO.

Becca

Old January 3rd, 2009, 12:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Becca
wrote:

Well, I hope Clint finds himself, whoever he is. He is our most
delightful troll, IMO.

What he posts is drivel. Just because he probably is not trying to do
evil like the deeply disturbed Chrissy Cruiser, does not make him
delightful. I will add Ralph to my bozo bin.

--
Charles
Old January 3rd, 2009, 02:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruise Crazy

Tom Kanitra asked:

What cruises do you already have booked,
or are you planning, for 2009?
---

See below.

If the economy gets worse, I may cancel the Princess cruise. And even
the Seabourn cruise. The Oceania is already paid for. I am feeling
guilty about the last 2.

~~DORIS~~
**________*/*/___/*/___/*/_________
*\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oceania Regatta 2-25-2009

Tahitian Princess 6-25-2009

Seabourn Spirit 11-15=2009

http://community.webtv.net/DorisIs/AROUNDTHEHORN

Old January 5th, 2009, 02:42 PM
altyfc altyfc is offline
Member

Happy New Year everyone.
Old January 16th, 2009, 01:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
kcrenshaw

My husband and I are going on a cruise next month to the Southern
Caribbean out of San Juan. We don't have any others planned. My Dad took
us on a family cruise Jan. 1-4 to the Bahamas.

--
kcrenshaw
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com