It was 99 years ago today...

Old April 9th, 2011, 10:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff Gersten

Default It was 99 years ago today...

...that the Titanic sunk.

Old April 9th, 2011, 11:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kevin Mullen

On Sat, 9 Apr 2011 17:36:08 -0400, Jeff Gersten wrote:

..that the Titanic sunk.

99 days ago I croaked but no one gives a **** about that.
Old April 10th, 2011, 12:15 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Carol Eskra

I believe you are mistaken on the date the titanic sank. Years ago I
purchased a book called "the only way to cross." The book claims the
Titanic sailed from Southampton on April 10th 1912, and the collision
tooke place at 11:40 p.m. the evening of April 14th, so April 15th is
the date the Titanic sank! The 15th is the date that is celebrated with
flowers in the sea in Southhampton.

Old April 10th, 2011, 12:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Carol
Eskra wrote:

I believe you are mistaken on the date the titanic sank. Years ago I
purchased a book called "the only way to cross." The book claims the
Titanic sailed from Southampton on April 10th 1912, and the collision
tooke place at 11:40 p.m. the evening of April 14th, so April 15th is
the date the Titanic sank! The 15th is the date that is celebrated with
flowers in the sea in Southhampton.

You are correct. Titanic struck the iceberg at 11:40 pm on April 14,
1912 and sank at 2:20 am on April 15. Sailed out of Southampton on
April 10.

--
Charles
Old April 10th, 2011, 01:15 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Carol Eskra

Thanks for the clarification Charles, I felt certain my book "the only
way to cross" was correct.

Old April 10th, 2011, 05:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_7_]

On Sat, 9 Apr 2011 20:15:33 -0400, Carol Eskra wrote:

Thanks for the clarification Charles, I felt certain my book "the only
way to cross" was correct.

The only way to the Cross is Jesus. Theo only way to Jesus is via the
Holy Roman Cathoholic Church. The Keeper Of The Door to the HRCC is
the Pope.

He sucks little boys so the only way to Heaven is through the
molestation of children.

Amen.
--
http://tinyurl.com/djag
Old April 10th, 2011, 06:30 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Carol Eskra

You stupid idiot!!! Why do you even come into this room as you have
NOTHING to contribute!!!

Old April 11th, 2011, 01:56 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

On 4/10/11 1:30 PM, Carol Eskra wrote:
You stupid idiot!!! Why do you even come into this room as you have
NOTHING to contribute!!!

Don't feed the troll Carol. Best to just ignore it. Don't even read
it's posts.

Old April 11th, 2011, 07:43 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_7_]

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:30:11 -0400, Carol Eskra wrote:

You stupid idiot!!! Why do you even come into this room as you have
NOTHING to contribute!!!

Carol before you reply...That was not posted by me as well as the one
following it. The two following it, seven before and any after. If
the header has: " A noiseless patient Spider "as the
organization....X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express
6.00.2900.5931" It has been posted by a forger. Mine has
"X-Privat.Org NNTP Server - http://www.x-privat.org...... "

It is sad that someone is so filled with hate that they want to use it
to cause dissention between those who post here. You see, I have
that person in my filth file so the only way he-she-it-they think that
I will read their filth is by forging my name to its trash.

I get a laugh -ha- when I read them because it shows how desperate
they are...I could tweak my filth file so as not to read them but ed
has erectile dysfunction and I have to have something to do other
than twiddle my ****. They do not bother me because I pity them...in
Jesus' name.

I don't use that type of ****ing filthy language in my posts...Others
who post here and know me know the difference right away because some
of them are victims of this loon, too. If you go into the properties
of the posts you will be able to determine if the post is authentic.
If not, then blow me. He-she-it-they hate us Holy Roman Catholics
Saved By Christ, the Christ-crucifying Jewballs and turd packing,
destined for HELL homosexuals (sorry Charles and Tom K.), so when you
see ridiculous posts that involve those groups, they have been posted
by the forger.

--Jean
Old April 11th, 2011, 12:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Carol Eskra

I knew it wasn't you Jean. Have read many of your posts and I know what
a nice lady you are.