Maui place to stay... which is better?

Old June 2nd, 2004, 07:30 PM
AKR

Default Maui place to stay... which is better?

I am thinking of staying at Valley Isle Resort or Maui Kai. Pricing is
comparable, so any body have more insight into which one is better.
Both claim to have ocean views.
Old June 3rd, 2004, 08:40 AM
alohacyberian

"AKR" wrote in message
om...
I am thinking of staying at Valley Isle Resort or Maui Kai. Pricing is
comparable, so any body have more insight into which one is better.
Both claim to have ocean views.

They are both about the same and comparable. I'm sure you'd be happy with
either one. For more information about Maui - you are invited to visit my
Maui webpage at:
~ http://home.att.net/~keith.martin/vMaui.html - Bon voyage!
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

Old June 3rd, 2004, 08:24 PM
Bob Myers

"alohacyberian" wrote in message
ocean views.

They are both about the same and comparable. I'm sure you'd be happy with
either one. For more information about Maui - you are invited to visit my
Maui webpage at:
~ http://home.att.net/~keith.martin/vMaui.html - Bon voyage!

Hey, Keith, as long as you're here...

We're in the process of planning a trip to Hawaii (the Big Island and
Maui) around Christmas this year, and I'm having some problems
arranging the interisland transportation - Aloha, for instance, REALLY
wants to route us through Honolulu when flying from Kona to
Kahului. I seem to recall something a few years ago about someone
finally getting serious about setting up some interisland ferry
routes - did anything ever come of that?

Bob M.

Old June 4th, 2004, 09:08 AM
alohacyberian

"Bob Myers" wrote in message
"alohacyberian" wrote in message
ocean views.

They are both about the same and comparable. I'm sure you'd be happy with
either one. For more information about Maui - you are invited to visit my
Maui webpage at:
~ http://home.att.net/~keith.martin/vMaui.html - Bon voyage!

Hey, Keith, as long as you're here...

We're in the process of planning a trip to Hawaii (the Big Island and
Maui) around Christmas this year, and I'm having some problems
arranging the interisland transportation - Aloha, for instance, REALLY
wants to route us through Honolulu when flying from Kona to
Kahului. I seem to recall something a few years ago about someone
finally getting serious about setting up some interisland ferry
routes - did anything ever come of that?

Bob M.

The Inter-island is still in the works and not a reality, yet. Supposedly it
will come to pass in the next five years or so. There are flights from Kona
to Kahului on Hawaiian Airlines, though. You can check the flight schedules
on my Hawaii airlines webpage at:
~ http://keith.martin.home.att.net/zeppelin.html - and for information about
the Big Island of Hawaii:
~ http://keith.martin.home.att.net/page9B.html - bon voyage! KM