OT & HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Old December 30th, 2003, 09:41 PM
Jean O'Boyle

Default OT & HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No one is forcing you to read and hear this, but I thought it very
appropriate~so do NOT open if you are going to be negative about the whole
thing! Happy New Year! ;-)
--Jean

Click he TO THE SWEET TATERS IN MY LIFE

Old December 30th, 2003, 10:16 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
. ..
No one is forcing you to read and hear this, but I thought it very
appropriate~so do NOT open if you are going to be negative about the whole
thing! Happy New Year! ;-)
--Jean

Click he TO THE SWEET TATERS IN MY LIFE

Sorry everyone~apparently it will not appear on a newsgroup! It was cute and
very appropriate! Happy New Year anyway!

--Jean

Old December 30th, 2003, 10:24 PM
villa deauville

And A Healthy and Happy one. If you drink, dont drive, if you drive dont
drink.
SUNNY

Old December 30th, 2003, 10:40 PM
Ali's Daddie

"villa deauville" wrote in message
| And A Healthy and Happy one. If you drink, dont drive, if you drive dont
| drink.
| SUNNY

let me add to this... if you don't drive, drink. a lot lol

--
LES!

To send me an email, please remove Your Hat
YourHatDaddie @ bonbon.net

Old December 30th, 2003, 10:54 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Ali's Daddie wrote:

"villa deauville" wrote in message
| And A Healthy and Happy one. If you drink, dont drive, if you drive dont
| drink.
| SUNNY

let me add to this... if you don't drive, drink. a lot lol

That is one of the great things about cruising, you can drink all you
want and you don't have to drive.

sue

Old December 30th, 2003, 10:57 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:16:58 GMT, "Jean O'Boyle"
wrote:

Sorry everyone~apparently it will not appear on a newsgroup! It was cute and
very appropriate! Happy New Year anyway!

Thanks!!! Jean!!! you!!! old!!! goat!!!!!

The Not So Fine Art Of Google
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6
Old December 30th, 2003, 10:57 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:24:48 -0500 (EST), (villa
deauville) wrote:

And A Healthy and Happy one. If you drink, dont drive, if you drive dont
drink.
SUNNY

And if you are a drunk, post to RTC?

Old December 30th, 2003, 11:05 PM
Ali's Daddie

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

| Ali's Daddie wrote:
|
| "villa deauville" wrote in message
| | And A Healthy and Happy one. If you drink, dont drive, if you drive
dont
| | drink.
| | SUNNY
| |

| let me add to this... if you don't drive, drink. a lot lol
|
| That is one of the great things about cruising, you can drink all you
| want and you don't have to drive.
|
| sue

sigh

You *do* realize that you're teasing me don't you? I mean, I have to wait
until April 3rd (or 4th, I still am undecided on which of the 2 cruises
we'll take first) to even step on board my first cruise ship!

goes into whining mode now lol

Old December 30th, 2003, 11:10 PM
CupCaked aka CupCaked

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Ali's Daddie wrote:

let me add to this... if you don't drive, drink. a lot lol

That is one of the great things about cruising, you can drink all you
want and you don't have to drive.

Unless the Captain asks you to stear ;-)

__ /7__/7__/7__
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews
(...and leave off the "potatoes" to e-mail)

Old December 30th, 2003, 11:50 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Ali's Daddie wrote:

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

| Ali's Daddie wrote:
|
| "villa deauville" wrote in message
| | And A Healthy and Happy one. If you drink, dont drive, if you drive
dont
| | drink.
| | SUNNY
| |

| let me add to this... if you don't drive, drink. a lot lol
|
| That is one of the great things about cruising, you can drink all you
| want and you don't have to drive.
|
| sue

sigh

You *do* realize that you're teasing me don't you? I mean, I have to wait
until April 3rd (or 4th, I still am undecided on which of the 2 cruises
we'll take first) to even step on board my first cruise ship!

goes into whining mode now lol

LOL........I have to wait until Feb. 22nd, but we have been booked for a
long time already. Which two ships/itins are you considering for April?

sue