Wallaby Creek Wines on Carnival!

Old October 3rd, 2005, 02:34 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default Wallaby Creek Wines on Carnival!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from New World Brands, Inc. and thought
it would be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings,
they are available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

New World Brands Announces Agreement with Carnival Cruise Lines
Monday October 3, 9:00 am ET

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. Oct. 3, 2005
Dr. Selvin Passen, Chairman of New World Brands, Inc., (OTCBB:NWBD)
has announced that the company shall be one of the suppliers of wine
for Carnival Cruise Lines. "We are delighted that Carnival has
selected to include Wallaby Creek Wines for their cruise ships," Dr.
Passen stated. "This opportunity will permit us to introduce our fine
wines to the millions of passengers of Carnival Cruise Lines, the
world's largest cruise line. Carnival is renowned for offering the
finest quality wines at affordable prices which, of course, is the
exact market we are aiming to penetrate." Dr. Passen confirmed that an
order has already been placed. Wallaby Creek Wines are made with
grapes sourced from selected vineyards in the South Eastern region of
Australia and are exemplified by the rich, natural fruit characters
and flavor intensity.

New World Brands, through its wholly owned subsidiary International
Importers, imports wine and spirits for distribution in the United
States. The Company holds the exclusive right to import the wines of
Wallaby Creek Wines and Vinicola L.A. Cetto, S.A. de C.V. in the
United States. The Company has established arrangements for
distribution of its wines, along with other products.

Safe Harbor Statement

Forward-looking statements (statements which are not historical facts)
in this release are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the
Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The actual results
of New World Brands could differ materially from those expressed or
indicated by forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause or
contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to, a
significant decrease in business from or loss of any of New World
Brands' major customers, the effectiveness of New World Brands'
planned advertising, marketing and promotional campaigns, the ability
of New World Brands to contain costs, disruption in the supply chain,
general economic conditions, New World Brands' future capital needs
and ability to obtain financing, changes in consumer acceptance of
both new brands and newly introduced brands, ability to predict
consumer preferences, anticipated trends and conditions in New World
Brands' industry, including future consolidation, exposure to foreign
currency risk, possible disruption in commercial activities due to
terrorist activity and armed conflict and other factors, including
those set forth in New World Brands' filings with the Securities and
Exchange Commission. Investors are cautioned that all forward-looking
statements involve risks and uncertainties, including those risks and
uncertainties detailed in New World Brands' filings with the SEC. Any
forward-looking statements speak only as of the day hereof and New
World Brands disclaims any intent or obligation to update the same.

Old October 3rd, 2005, 04:24 PM
Reef Fish

Ray Goldenberg wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I received this press release

SPAM SPAM SPAM on the excuse of "press releases"

Old October 3rd, 2005, 06:46 PM
Kurt Ullman

In article . com,
"Reef Fish" wrote:

Now, that's an interesting approach.

That approach has a long history of successes in USENET newsgroups.
Even the thickest-skinned spammers get the message, sooner or later.

One of the tried and true traditions around here, at least the
time I have been hanging around is that every once in awhile you
re-spam Ray for awhile, Ray pretty much ignores you, some suggest
you are doing even worse damage to the signal/noise ratio that Ray,
you pretty much ignore that, you eventually lose interest for awhile
and Ray continues posting his news releases.
Doncha just love traditions..

----------------------------------
This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.
Old October 3rd, 2005, 06:58 PM
Reef Fish

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article . com,
"Reef Fish" wrote:

Now, that's an interesting approach.

That approach has a long history of successes in USENET newsgroups.
Even the thickest-skinned spammers get the message, sooner or later.

One of the tried and true traditions around here, at least the
time I have been hanging around is that every once in awhile you
re-spam Ray for awhile, Ray pretty much ignores you, some suggest
you are doing even worse damage to the signal/noise ratio that Ray,
you pretty much ignore that, you eventually lose interest for awhile
and Ray continues posting his news releases.

That's true. Most of the time, I have much more interesting things
to do than exposing the cretin in rtc. Once in awhile, traditions
calls for a "public service" to wake a few folks up about what's
clear VIOLATIONS of USENET Guidelines.

Doncha just love traditions..

Indeed. Been there much longer than you or cretin Ray.

That's why I know the anti-spamming tradition while you and Ray
seem to think it's ok. Why doesn't Ray just collect a SMALL
LIST of his fans and mail them PRIVATE "news releases" instead of
spamming in rtc?

You don't see any of the dozens of travel agents I've used in
rtc. OTOH, I get annoucements (at MY request of the travel
agencies) in my private email!

That's the way ADS should be done!

-- Bob.

Old October 3rd, 2005, 07:05 PM
Kurt Ullman

In article .com,
"Reef Fish" wrote:

That's true. Most of the time, I have much more interesting things
to do than exposing the cretin in rtc. Once in awhile, traditions
calls for a "public service" to wake a few folks up about what's
clear VIOLATIONS of USENET Guidelines.

I would suggest you concentrate on those. I note that many on
USENET cloak borderline stalking in the public service mode....

I also don't see a great uprising of others on RTC
suggesting that they appreciate this "public service". Most killfile
Ray, read his stuff or skip over it. You should consider that too.,

----------------------------------
Old October 3rd, 2005, 07:15 PM
Reef Fish

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article .com,
"Reef Fish" wrote:

That's true. Most of the time, I have much more interesting things
to do than exposing the cretin in rtc. Once in awhile, traditions
calls for a "public service" to wake a few folks up about what's
clear VIOLATIONS of USENET Guidelines.

I would suggest you concentrate on those.

Ray Goldenberg is clearly one of those.

I also don't see a great uprising of others on RTC
suggesting that they appreciate this "public service".

I've counted them on the fingers on one hand.

Most killfile
Ray, read his stuff or skip over it. You should consider that too.,

I don't killfile ANYONE. It has been my long standing stand
that anyone who killfiles anyone is at best a blind ostrich
who thinks sticking its head in the sand is the solution to
any problem.

At worse, killfiling a spammer on USENET is the exact parallel
of putting on the blindfold on thugs, murderers, swindlers,
etc. with the mistaken believe that "see no evil" is a
valid way of combatting evil.

That's not MY way of doing things in USENET newsgroups.

As I had mentioned -- why don't the 3 (or 4) of you give your
email address to Ray and him have a private distribution LIST
for ANYONE who cares to read about his spam.

I don't even mind if some readers use and like his travel
services. It's all a matter of PRINCIPLE that Ray should
NOT be using any newsgroup as his vehicle for advertising
his travel agency.

-- Bob.